Odin's Court Pro Music Video!

OdinsCourt

Hey, all, we are excited to share this! The first of 4 videos from the new album Human Life in Motion! Give it a view...it won't cost anything but a little less than 4 minutes of your time. :)

All videos were filmed in SoMD!

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I'm not overly big on prog metal, but I liked that. :yay:

I read a newspaper article on you guys recently (don't recall which paper offhand though).

The beach in that vid looks like Point Lookout (?).

OdinsCourt

I'm not overly big on prog metal, but I liked that. :yay:
Thanks! We don't actually consider ourselves Prog Metal, but a lot of people do...I guess it is the closest genre. We usually just say we are rock and metal. So I don't care what you call us as long as you like it; that is all that matters!

I read a newspaper article on you guys recently (don't recall which paper offhand though).
We were in The County Times (small article) and the feature for the The Weekend section of all the county papers (Enterprise in St. Mary's).

The beach in that vid looks like Point Lookout (?).
Elm's Beach. :)

OdinsCourt

I am probably wrong, but I kept thinking Myrtle Point the whole time.
Elm's beach for the water shots. The house was on 235 south of Great Mills. The only thing not in SoMD was the bench / city shots (Old Town Alexandria, VA).

The other 3 videos also have SoMD at different locations. I hope to be posting those in the coming months...

BOP

Hey, all, we are excited to share this! The first of 4 videos from the new album Human Life in Motion! Give it a view...it won't cost anything but a little less than 4 minutes of your time. :)

All videos were filmed in SoMD!

The music's good, though it's not my taste per se. The video was lacking...pretty flat, actually. Probably only had relevance to somebody from here who could say to a varied audience "they shot that not far from where I'm from!"

Hint to the lead singer: get a shirt or get a tan.

Other than that, good job.

Loper

Animal Poor!
I'm so bummed that we couldn't make it out last Sat to see you guys at Hula's! I hope to see you in the future, and go John A!