Off the pill and high libido?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I recently went off the pill and my libido has kicked into overdrive. My diet is super healthy, I eat all raw foods that may add to the overactive sex drive as well.

I'm wondering if any other women have experienced this. Also are there any other side effects, good or bad, that coinside with discontinued use of the pill?

SoMDGirl42

I recently went off the pill and my libido has kicked into overdrive. My diet is super healthy, I eat all raw foods that may add to the overactive sex drive as well.

I'm wondering if any other women have experienced this. Also are there any other side effects, good or bad, that coinside with discontinued use of the pill?

Pregnancy :whistle: Especially with that raging libido.:killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Other than the afformentioned babies, my aunt didn't visit for 9 months after I stopped and then came with a vengance the next couple.

punjabigyrl

I experienced extreme overdrive after I stopped the pill and hasn't stopped.

frozenrain

Definitely coming off will make you more randy.

Not worrying about pregnancy too .you can relax.Enjoy it!

Now just think if you had a house with ramps it would put a new meaning to rolling around:lmao:

SoMDGirl42

Yep, we're hoping that will be one of the better side effects :roflmao:

Well in that case............. nausea, vomiting, irritatability, mood swings, strange cravings, weight gain, water retention, constipation, trouble breathing, insomnia, leg cramps, incontienance, backaches, headaches, hunger

and then the real side effects set in :jameo:

Nine months eh..... :confused:

:baby:?

My SIL was on the pill for 14 years... forgot to take them with her when she went on a 4 day camping trip... started them up again once she got home, but it was too late... she ended up pregnant with twins! Cried for a whole two weeks!

M

Mousebaby

Took me 4 months both times I went off the pill to finally conceive. I think the pill takes a bit to get out of your system and I bled like a stuck hog! It was awful!! By the fourth month of that I was beginning to think I didn't want that baby after all then the next month Auntie didn't show up. I was :banana:! Sorry if this was TMI! :lmao:

frozenrain

Well in that case............. nausea, vomiting, irritatability, mood swings, strange cravings, weight gain, water retention, constipation, trouble breathing, insomnia, leg cramps, incontienance, backaches, headaches, hunger

Oh those leg cramps are evil.running about at 3 in the morning to ease them. That brings back memories.Vomiting in my purse at 6o miles an hour in the car....
but it is all worth it.!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Nope! You better believe I was checking regularly. Mind you, I was taken off by my doctor because I wasn't tolerating it well and was put on due to the fact that I was never regular.

:shocked: Glad you're ok today!

Definitely coming off will make you more randy.

Not worrying about pregnancy too .you can relax.Enjoy it!

Now just think if you had a house with ramps it would put a new meaning to rolling around:lmao:

:jet:

BRING IT ON! I'm ready to exchange those things for a beautiful baby. I'm hoping what I put in my body will help me with some if not all of those issues :lol:

Took me 4 months both times I went off the pill to finally conceive. I think the pill takes a bit to get out of your system and I bled like a stuck hog! It was awful!! By the fourth month of that I was beginning to think I didn't want that baby after all then the next month Auntie didn't show up. I was :banana:! Sorry if this was TMI! :lmao:

This is the Ladies Room, feel free to open up.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Oh those leg cramps are evil.running about at 3 in the morning to ease them. That brings back memories.Vomiting in my purse at 6o miles an hour in the car....
but it is all worth it.!

Regaurding leg cramps I plan on eating a banana before bed and keeping coconut water on my night stand. Those were the worst!