Off the pill and high libido?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
BRING IT ON! I'm ready to exchange those things for a beautiful baby. I'm hoping what I put in my body will help me with some if not all of those issues :lol:

Well I have a beautiful 4 year old you can have without all the muss and fuss of pregnancy. He's really cute and uses the toilet already!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
oh also all the best with baby making!

Thank you! :huggy:

My SIL was on the pill for 14 years... forgot to take them with her when she went on a 4 day camping trip... started them up again once she got home, but it was too late... she ended up pregnant with twins! Cried for a whole two weeks!

Poor woman! We are actually planning this baby :yahoo:

I can't imagine having a higher libido. :jameo: I think I'll stay on the pill.

:lmao:

I tried that as well and neither worked... for me at least.

Good luck let us know when you find out the good news :smoochy:

:ohwell: Hoping I won't have leg cramps this time :fingerscrossed:
Thank you :huggy:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Well I have a beautiful 4 year old you can have without all the muss and fuss of pregnancy. He's really cute and uses the toilet already!

Gimmie gimmie! I love kids

when they're asleep

How old is your other/others?

He will be 7 in December, he is fun, a sweetheart all the way!

:smack: You were too quick. I was setting her up for a two year old.

I'll take a 2 yr old too! I get to play with one on the weekdays (thank you Chain)

Sounds like you need a shot of Vitamin T

If a baby came out of me with your face, hair and or eyes BF wouldn't be too happy :lmao:

Thanks for thinking about me :huggy:

DQ2B

I recently went off the pill and my libido has kicked into overdrive. My diet is super healthy, I eat all raw foods that may add to the overactive sex drive as well.

I'm wondering if any other women have experienced this. Also are there any other side effects, good or bad, that coinside with discontinued use of the pill?

Pregnancy and motherhood will take care of the overactive libido:killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Gimmie gimmie! I love kids

when they're asleep

He will be 7 in December, he is fun, a sweetheart all the way!

I'll take a 2 yr old too! I get to play with one on the weekdays (thank you Chain)

If a baby came out of me with your face, hair and or eyes BF wouldn't be too happy :lmao:

Thanks for thinking about me :huggy:

:twitch: I think you may be me or we were seperated at birth. I tell my loved ones often that I love them when they're sleeping.

I also have a really cute kid that'll be 7 in December. That one's not up for grabs though!

SoMDGirl42

:twitch: I think you may be me or we were seperated at birth. I tell my loved ones often that I love them when they're sleeping.

I also have a really cute kid that'll be 7 in December. That one's not up for grabs though!

Mine will be three in December, can we come too. :howdy: We'll have a December birthday party for all of them!