Off to the fair

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Taking the little ones to the fair, got my waders on and a wallet full of money, yee-haw. They've been looking forward to it for awhile. Can't let a little thing like a hurricane stop it.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jlabsher
Taking the little ones to the fair, got my waders on and a wallet full of money, yee-haw. They've been looking forward to it for awhile. Can't let a little thing like a hurricane stop it.
Have fun.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by jlabsher
True, I wish we had some money to go. Isable messed us up bad. Now we are bearly making it. Have A Blast for me.:dance: :clap: :crazy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Off to the fair

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
True, I wish we had some money to go. Isable messed us up bad. Now we are bearly making it. Have A Blast for me.:dance: :clap: :crazy:
I thought TWL made a lot of money (tips) delivering pizzas.

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

Originally posted by DoWhat
I thought TWL made a lot of money (tips) delivering pizzas.
SOMETIMES. The bills take it all. Sometimes we can bearly eat. Other Times We're just making it.:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

SOMETIMES. The bills take it all. Sometimes we can bearly eat. Other Times We're just making it.:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
I have some extra canned food if you need it.

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

I have some extra canned food if you need it.
Quit BSn' dude, she is trying to tell you she wants a sugar daddy...

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

What a wonderful life to bring a child into.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Pete
We always make it. When the baby comes I can do daycare & the baby will get SSI.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :biggrin:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Originally posted by Pete
They have to make the best of it. I don't think it was planned.
TWL is doing the best he can.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

We always make it. When the baby comes I can do daycare & the baby will get SSI.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :biggrin:
Is it going to be Bi-polar too?

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

Is it going to be Bi-polar too?
No ! My disabley will took care of the baby because I'm Not Working. SSDI Changes then a Baby Comes . They Need to Make Sure the child is OK. So They Give The Baby SSI. So It Will work out ok.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

No ! My disabley will took care of the baby because I'm Not Working. SSDI Changes then a Baby Comes . They Need to Make Sure the child is OK. So They Give The Baby SSI. So It Will work out ok.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I thought you said that your disease was hereditary?

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

I thought you said that your disease was hereditary?
It Is But If The baby Grows up in a better why then I did. The baby should be ok. TWL & I Are going to bring this baby the best life we can.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Just got back from the fair ... my wallet is $60 lighter ( actually thats not bad at all from past fairs ) but we had fun ... :smile:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Rane
Just got back from the fair ... my wallet is $60 lighter ( actually thats not bad at all from past fairs ) but we had fun ... :smile:
Only $60, not to bad.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

It Is But If The baby Grows up in a better why then I did. The baby should be ok. TWL & I Are going to bring this baby the best life we can.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tigger, I worry about 'lil Lizzy...

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Off to the fair

Originally posted by BullDawg
Tigger, I worry about 'lil Lizzy...
Im thinkn' tigger better post soon, or Im gonna have a good idea of who she is.... :rolleyes: