Off Topic Thread

Roman

Finger wave yesterday. Tiny female DR says she has slender fingers, so I asked her why she was using three at once. I definitely could never, ever be homosexual.

Arrrgggghhhhhhh!
Your Doctor was being very through. She was giving you a second, and third opinion.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thought I would have to water today, but we had a huge downpour/thunder storm in St. Leonard and the front yard looked like a lake! :yahoo:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Your Doctor was being very through. She was giving you a second, and third opinion.

Actually was my wife's DR, mine is always booked. I never expected a 2nd and 3rd opinion at the same time, though. But to get back off topic:

You know that trash can in the garage that you just keep on throwing garbage into, but it's not quite full enough to put in the street container for pickup? The kitchen and house trash go out to the street regularly, but this one keeps piling up? Well, today was the day (and I expected it) that you tie the bag up and get it to the street, and come back and just know what's on the inside of the lid - the crawling, creeping, slithering maggots.......MMM, MMM, MMM, good.:yahoo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Parks and Recreation is the funniest TV show I've seen in a long time. We started with Season 1 a couple weeks ago and are obsessed - we laugh out loud through every episode.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Parks and Recreation is the funniest TV show I've seen in a long time. We started with Season 1 a couple weeks ago and are obsessed - we laugh out loud through every episode.

Good! I will check it out. I've been looking for something light and un-crime drama or psycho-thriller-ish to watch. :lol: Couldn't handle those everynight before going to bed! :cds:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good! I will check it out. I've been looking for something light and un-crime drama or psycho-thriller-ish to watch. :lol: Couldn't handle those everynight before going to bed! :cds:

Yeah, that's where I got to as well. :lol:

You will LOVE P&R, I guarantee it. The clever humor is right up your alley. :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
On our back door getting out of the storm. It's only about a 1/2 inch long.

frog.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

I typed your symptoms into the computer thing. It seems you have Network Connectivity Problems.