Official Daytona 500 Race Thread

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
JJ's car looked like it was covered in delicious red, white and blue sprinkles! :yum:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Congrats JJ. Hope you have the consistancy to keep you where you are. I don't see that but good luck anyway.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Ryan Newman is such a punkass! :smack:

He was just trash talkin' :blahblah: on Speed's Victory Lane b/c Jimmie was doing what he was supposed to do vs. letting Ryan just pass on by ... said, "Well, his car might still be illegal so we'll see." Get the hell over it already! :duh:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Mikeinsmd said:
Who was the lame ass who gave the start engine command? :burning: Hang em!!
I caught him as I tuned in. He tried to look "manly", but it didn't come off that way.:lmao:

crabcake

Penn said:
I caught him as I tuned in. He tried to look "manly", but it didn't come off that way.:lmao:
I never liked James Caan as an actor; always seemed to be trying to make up for not being the Godfather. :boo:

crabcake

And I'll tip my hat to Tony ... for all the troubles he had throughout the race and still pull off a 5th place finish ... :yay:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
crabcake said:
And I'll tip my hat to Tony ... for all the troubles he had throughout the race and still pull off a 5th place finish ... :yay:
He almost seemed like the old Tony but he had a point about Matt. Matt is a whiner.....Oh and he talks funny. :lol: