Official Super Bowl observation thread

D

dems4me

Pete said:
Hell Stevie Wonder was there, he sang at the pre game, he could have done a better job.

I was looking forward to it and as soon as he got into it, someone else started singing HIS songs?? I couldn't understand it... there's Steve Wonder sitting right there in the flesh, why do a remake or something when the original is right there?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Seattle outplayed the Steelers most of the game.

Officials stunk, but the push off that negated a Seattle TD in the first qtr was a legit call, screw what the halftime media jerks said. Most of the holding calls and the penalty on Hasselbeck were bs.

Commercials sucked except the Fedex caveman one.

Seattle butchered the end of the first half and the last couple minutes of the game.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Pete said:
I agree DoWhat, nothing pizzes me off more than when some high ass celeberty thinks they can improve the Nation Anthem with their artistic flair.

SING THE DAMN THING RIGHT!

Good BK comercial :yay:
They did sing it right. You may not like the style of music, but the way they were doing it comes from the heart, which for an event like this is appropriate. I wasn't a concert at the Ken Cen.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I don't watch or know a thing about football but I Tivod the game so I could fast forward through it and watch half time and the commercials.

I just finished and I must say I was disapointed... :mad:

Pete

Repete
Bustem' Down said:
They did sing it right. You may not like the style of music, but the way they were doing it comes from the heart, which for an event like this is appropriate. I wasn't a concert at the Ken Cen.
I am not a vocalist or a musician but you would think that in performing a rendition of the national anthem for an event the vocalist should at least follow the musical notes, tempo, and rhythm. They did not. If musical integrity means so little why not just have Diddy Rap it next year.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Pete said:
I am not a vocalist or a musician but you would think that in performing a rendition of the national anthem for an event the vocalist should at least follow the musical notes, tempo, and rhythm. They did not. If musical integrity means so little why not just have Diddy Rap it next year.
:yeahthat: