officiant

bleedgreen19

DO WORK SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COLOR=DarkGreen]does anyone know a local officiant that dosen't force the religion side of it.[/COLOR]

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
bleedgreen19 said:
COLOR=DarkGreen]does anyone know a local officiant that dosen't force the religion side of it.[/COLOR]
Try the courthouse.

bleedgreen19

BS Gal said:
Well, you're a warm and friendly person. Welcome to the forums.
I just hate when you ask a simple question and a holes with nothing better to do then sit in their parents basement and bad mouth everybody that makes a mistake. :popcorn:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
bleedgreen19 said:
I just hate when you ask a simple question and a holes with nothing better to do then sit in their parents basement and bad mouth everybody that makes a mistake. :popcorn:

My parents don't have a basement. :rolleyes:

However Otter is posting from my basement.

Have a nice day.

Love,

Hole #1

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bleedgreen19 said:
I had no idea he lived with his parent and posted from their basement. Kind of creepy. He's 73.

Agee

julz20684 said:
Aww come on Air get outta your parent's basement would ya? YEESH

No, I enjoy mooching of me mum. Cooking my meals, washing my clothes, supplying me with a computer, internet DSL and a premo membership.

No need to work, just hack away at the forums, golf, and sail when ever I please. Awwww, sucks to be me! :howdy:

bleedgreen19

Airgasm said:
No, I enjoy mooching of me mum. Cooking my meals, washing my clothes, supplying me with a computer, internet DSL and a premo membership.

No need to work, just hack away at the forums, golf, and sail when ever I please. Awwww, sucks to be me! :howdy:

know how i know your gay you have a premo membership to this site :buttkick:

J

julz20684

Airgasm said:

Don't forget party all night, sleep all day :buddies:

Agee

bleedgreen19 said:
know how i know your gay you have a premo membership to this site :buttkick:

So much for being nice to you douche bag. My work is done here!