officiant

J

julz20684

bleedgreen19 said:
know how i know your gay you have a premo membership to this site :buttkick:

Know how I know you are gay, your stupid avatar, your lack of typing skills, and your inability to look up something as common as wedding officiants. Do you always have others find out the answers for you :bubble:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
There was a thread on this very subject no more than a month ago. Do a search and it should yield better results than you're apt to get in this thread.

bleedgreen19

DO WORK SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i found some but they are all in balt. and annapolis etc. i like trying to keep my business local. and just so u know most fags know how to type. so have a nice day homo

LordStanley

I know nothing
bleedgreen19 said:
i found some but they are all in balt. and annapolis etc. i like trying to keep my business local. and just so u know most fags know how to type. so have a nice day homo

You seem rather immature. Are you sure you want to get married at such a young age?

J

julz20684

Nucklesack said:
BUT YOUR A LOSER WHO WORRIED ABOUT MAKING THE DARK GREEN :shrug:

That's because he/she/it bleeds green Duuuhhhhh

Toxick

Splat
bleedgreen19 said:
know how i know your gay you have a premo membership to this site :buttkick:

Know how I know you're gay?
You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says "I like Balls in my face".

J

julz20684

Toxick said:
Know how I know you're gay?
You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says "I like Balls in my face".

:shrug:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
How sad.:ohwell:

They got all that stuff to do over there at SMnoClassifyoutried and they still have to come over here to get info and advice:confused:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Beelzebaby666 said:
How sad.:ohwell:

They got all that stuff to do over there at SMnoClassifyoutried and they still have to come over here to get info and advice:confused:
Know what's sadder - I did all the research and didn't even get a thank you. :bawl:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
migtig said:
Know what's sadder - I did all the research and didn't even get a thank you. :bawl:

Such a thankless job, being perfect and intelligent. Good thing everyone at somd.com recognizes one another as the masterminds we are:diva:

usagent

I hate , I hate , fags, queers..........I just wanted to contribute to the thread :jerry:

P.S. I'm sorry for me

joedancer

bookman
Hi,
I am an officiant. I sent you a private message with information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Joe