Oh Chasey!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Chasey_Lane said:
She was in there for 2 1/2 hours and nobody bothered to check on her? :confused:

But you know, I always used to worry about this sorta thing. :lol:
I used to worry about that too, of course it never stopped me from going:dork:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
CMC122 said:
I used to worry about that too, of course it never stopped me from going:dork:

I always worry about the bed catching on fire. But that hasn't stopped me from going either. :crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chasey_Lane said:
She was in there for 2 1/2 hours and nobody bothered to check on her?
That's what I was wondering about. You'd think they'd have heard the crash when the bed caved in, and you'd also think they'd have noticed when time was up and the lady didn't come out.

I am suspicious of this story. :eyebrow:

vraiblonde said:
That's what I was wondering about. You'd think they'd have heard the crash when the bed caved in, and you'd also think they'd have noticed when time was up and the lady didn't come out.

Hey Vrai... did your skin ever start tanning?

vraiblonde said:
Yes, it finally did! I tan in my bra and undies so I can see the tan lines. :getdown:
Did you switch up on tanning lotion or was patience the key? I remember back in the day when I hit the beds... some lotions seemed very ineffective.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BS Gal said:
I got burned yesterday......
Not me - the tanning salon ladies don't let me choose my own number of minutes and beds anymore. I go in and say, "Where am I today?" and they look at my schedule and say, "You're in the Orbit for 6 minutes. Tomorrow we'll put you in the Wolf for 10 minutes."

:sizzle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
Did you switch up on tanning lotion or was patience the key? I remember back in the day when I hit the beds... some lotions seemed very ineffective.
Patience and a combination of beds. I get the $10 lotion at Sally's (At the Beach, where I tan, has lotions that START at $60 :faint: ). I'm very fair and the only light I get during the day is the glow from my monitor.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I have found that the best lotions are those that contain bronzing agents. I stay far, far away from anything with a tingle factor - not only does it make my skin itch, but it burns like crazy. :twitch:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:

I remember falling asleep in a tanning bed. The lady knocked on the door when I didn't come out 10 minutes after the bed turned off, just to see if I was okay.

bresamil said:
I remember falling asleep in a tanning bed. The lady knocked on the door when I didn't come out 10 minutes after the bed turned off, just to see if I was okay.

When I tanned I would fall asleep in there all the time but usually was woken up when the bed turned off. I guess it was the heat and the noise of it...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I am tanned and fabulous and how you ask...... Well only because I love my little babies so much I'll tell you.... Spray tan. Not Mystic spray tan but some other stuff the place by the ranch club has. A girl that's certified actually sprays you so it's totally even, no ickiness inbetween your fingers and it's tan not orange. I'm fabulous.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Chasey_Lane said:
I have found that the best lotions are those that contain bronzing agents. I stay far, far away from anything with a tingle factor - not only does it make my skin itch, but it burns like crazy. :twitch:
I used one of those once and thought I was gonna die:lol: Scared the crap out of me:yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
I am tanned and fabulous and how you ask...... Well only because I love my little babie so much I'll tell you.... Spray tan. Not Mystic spray tan but some other stuff the place by the ranch club has. A girl that's certified actually sprays you so it's totally even, no ickiness inbetween your fingers and it's tan not orange. I'm fabulous.
Do you have to stand their naked? :confused: