Oh Chasey!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Do you have to stand their naked? :confused:

Luckily my daycare girl went first so I was prewarned that it was a girl and not a booth. I took an old kini that I wasn't worried about. But she lifted up the sides and the back strap. I took it home and threw it in the wash and it wasn't stained at all. The daycare girl went all nekki nekki though so I suppose if'n you're not modest you could. :lmao:

nomoney

vraiblonde said:
That's what I was wondering about. You'd think they'd have heard the crash when the bed caved in, and you'd also think they'd have noticed when time was up and the lady didn't come out.

I am suspicious of this story. :eyebrow:

the story said that she "hired" the bed, maybe she rented it and it was at her place when this happened :shrug:

The last time I went to a tanning bed was like 5 years ago. I just can't see paying $$ for someone to give me cancer and wrinkley leather skin in 15 years.

I get my cancer and cracked skin the old fashioned free way :diva:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
pixiegirl said:
I am tanned and fabulous and how you ask...... Well only because I love my little babies so much I'll tell you.... Spray tan. Not Mystic spray tan but some other stuff the place by the ranch club has. A girl that's certified actually sprays you so it's totally even, no ickiness inbetween your fingers and it's tan not orange. I'm fabulous.

how expensive is it? how long does it last? :confused:

my dumbarse got freaked out by the mystic tan.....i didn't know it sprayed for that long :lmao:

Nickel said:
But you don't get the added bonus of leathery skin when you get old. :frown:
All that tanning is already catching up with K_Jo...:frown:

Attachments

• nomo.jpg
    nomo.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 103
GeezLouise said:

my dumbarse got freaked out by the mystic tan.....i didn't know it sprayed for that long :lmao:
You should PM Jameo... she gets freaked out by the mystic tan too. :smile:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
kwillia said:
You should PM Jameo... she gets freaked out by the mystic tan too. :smile:

Really? :confused:

I'm lucky I didn't end up like Ross did on that one "Friends" episode.....the only difference was that I wasn't that orange. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
GeezLouise said:

$25. It lasts 7-10 days. I'm maximizing by using the Nuetrogina natural glow whatever lotion (the stuff with the self tanner in it) daily. Got it last week and I am still looking 100% fresh! If I can stretch it to every 2-3 weeks then it's totally worth it. :yay: