Oh Ladies.....

W

Wenchy

Magnum said:
Thanks... I tried to find silver but I didn't have much luck. The only couple I saw were very poorly made, very cheap, would probably break in a few weeks. I think she likes silver because of the color..... At least that is what her Mom is telling me. I bought the lifetime warranty with it plus have 90 days to return or exchange it if she does not like it.

I already have my Sister lined up to take a picture of our family so we can slip it into the locket before I give it to her.

You did try! :flowers:

Excellent idea with the picture. :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Wenchy said:
Correct, but Magnum asked for an opinion and I gave mine. White gold and silver people are different.

I tend to agree with the others here. I'm a silver girl myself. But it's not because I like "silver" and despise white gold or vice versa; it's the color. I have both silver and white gold jewelry, and would be equally pleased if given as a gift and appreciative of the gesture.

The reality here is we're talking about a young girl who probably likes the silver color, and opts for silver because buying white gold on her "income" is not yet an option. :shrug: I'm sure she'll love it, and down the road, will really appreciated the thoughtful gift. :yay: It's not like she stated her preference, and he bought her a kevlar pocket knife.

I don't get the correllation between "silver" and "being simple". There is a lot of silver jewelry out there that is quite gaudy in it's design/construction. And a lot of times, if it's something tasteful in design, I can't tell the difference unless I look at the stamp on it. :ohwell:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Well she liked it, when she took it out of the box her hands were shaking, she was scared she was going to break it :lmao: