Oh. My. God.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Imagine what he does to people he's not related to. Dennis Rodman better watch his step, the nutter will turn on you in a heartbeat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did anyone ever predict - for even a microsecond - that someday we'd look at North Korea and say, "Remember when Kim Jong Il was in charge... before it got crazy?"

:lol:

Say what you will about Un, he runs a tight ship.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
That is one sick man. Not only to be able to order the execution, but to stay and watch for an hour? The others that stayed are just as warped.

:coffee:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Things aren't always as they seem...

From the article…

according to new details emerging from China.

A better read on this story is that DPRK is pissing off the Chinese so much that they've taken to the state-sponsored newspaper to bad-mouth Kim Jong Un.

Bonehead

I think that we need to test a nuke or an assassination there before this maniac starts a world conflict.

itsrequired

Things aren't always as they seem...

From the article…

A better read on this story is that DPRK is pissing off the Chinese so much that they've taken to the state-sponsored newspaper to bad-mouth Kim Jong Un.

And the paranoia spreads to other governments being corrupt.

itsrequired

I think this would be the first time ever that someone has stood up for the Chinese government.

And where did I stand up for the chinese government? Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean I support another government. More of your delusions. They are going to kick you out of mensa old man.

Pete

Repete
It would get bad the first time someone asked him if he was chubby.

He would fall to pieces the second someone starts in on that hair.

I can only imagine when the grammar Nazi's started or he misspelled a word. He would feed himself to starved dogs.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
And where did I stand up for the chinese government? Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean I support another government. More of your delusions. They are going to kick you out of mensa old man.

Oh, I see. So it is all about me. You are truly infatuated.

Is this you still not caring about what I think?

Carry on, dumbass.