Oh shoot!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I forgot to tell you all that my Mom and Dad had breakfast with Dick and Lynn Cheney this morning! She left it on my voice mail so I'm not sure of the details but they're big pals of the Gov. of Nebraska so I'm sure it had something to do with him.

Knowing my mother, she cornered Lynn Cheney and became her new best friend. :lol:

valentino

That's nice...

It is sad that you have bred and have no compassion...I hate to think of how your children will grow up.

Last edited:
Originally posted by valentino
That's nice...

It is sad that you have bred and have no compassion...I hate to think of how your children will grow up.
Quoted so we have evidence that this person existed after they get banned for public stupidity in a few minutes.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
That's nice...

:confused:

Steve

Enjoying life!
I don't get it either. Vrai's mother has breakfast...so she has no compassion, and her kids' future character is in doubt. WTF?

valentino

Just returning the favor for her off colored comments in almost every other politically related thread, plus I could care less that her parents had breakfast with Mr. Cheney and his wife...

Last edited:
K

KerryBlue

plus I could care less that her parents had breakfast with Mr. Cheney and his wife...
Someone's jealous :bubble:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, the real deal was that the Cheney's were in town for a rah-rah for Jeff Fortenberry, who's running for HoR. My folks got special seating because they're buddyroos with the Gov.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Lincoln mayor wants Cheney to pay for security expenses

Lincoln Mayor Coleen Seng says she intends to bill the vice president's office, or any other responsible party, for the nearly $32,000 in costs the city incurred last week when Cheney came to help raise money for GOP congressional candidate Jeff Fortenberry.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_np=0&u_pg=1638&u_sid=1129779