OH what I'd love to do to this coach...

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
This makes Bobby Knight look like a Saint.

Sounds to me like instead of him being a leader/coach/mentor to these Kids he was trying to be one of them

smoothmarine187

"A student in documents said Burr would ask them, "What is the capital of Thailand?" When they would answer "Bangkok," he would hit them in the groin."

This is just retarded. A coach can't even joke around with his kids anymore without getting busted.

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
smoothmarine187 said:
"A student in documents said Burr would ask them, "What is the capital of Thailand?" When they would answer "Bangkok," he would hit them in the groin."

This is just retarded. A coach can't even joke around with his kids anymore without getting busted.

One of the students claims to have had scrotal surgery because of Burr's alleged assault.

That is beyond joking around. What if he can't have babies. Haha sorry couldn't help myself

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What an idiot. You have to wonder how this kook got a job at the school in the first place.

smoothmarine187

Buckets said:
One of the students claims to have had scrotal surgery because of Burr's alleged assault.

That is beyond joking around. What if he can't have babies. Haha sorry couldn't help myself

damn....I missed that part.....that is definetely a little excessive. I just remember playing that stupid joke on people back in the day.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
smoothmarine187 said:
damn....I missed that part.....that is definetely a little excessive. I just remember playing that stupid joke on people back in the day.

I initially heard the story on DC101 this morning. They said on the radio that one athlete claims to have had scrotal surgery.

I can tell you what, if my kid came home from practice holding his "area" on more than one occassion, I'd have to question it. And if I found out that this was going on, the coach would be the next one in line for scrotal surgery.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
smoothmarine187 said:

That's assinine. The guy is 28, not 14.

smoothmarine187

nachomama said:
I initially heard the story on DC101 this morning. They said on the radio that one athlete claims to have had scrotal surgery.

I can tell you what, if my kid came home from practice holding his "area" on more than one occassion, I'd have to question it. And if I found out that this was going on, the coach would be the next one in line for scrotal surgery.

I'm with you, I guess I didn't read it closely enough......I figured he was just slapping them in the nuts like everyone else does.....lol.......

rack'm

Jaded
This is why I take my kids where they need to go.......it keeps me from having to do time for taking out a sicko.

smoothmarine187

You guys never had relationships like that with your coaches? We could always beat up and mess around with our football coach, but when it came time to get serious........then we would get serious. Of course, he never tried to injure anyone, and never focused on our balls......

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
smoothmarine187 said:
You guys never had relationships like that with your coaches? We could always beat up and mess around with our football coach, but when it came time to get serious........then we would get serious. Of course, he never tried to injure anyone, and never focused on our balls......

Was your coach a catholic priest? BTW everyone, I am catholic too.