Ohio State @ LSU

Rael

Supper's Ready
Anybody going to watch? Sure would think so with this bunch!

USA Today online match-ups shows LSU a 4 to 3.5 point favorite, I was a little surprised by that. Buckeyes explosive offense averaged 398 yards/game compared to Tiger's 284 yards allowed defense. And Tiger's offense averaged an incredible 448 yards/game to Buckeyes 227 yards allowed/game.

I'll be rooting for the Tigers, though. :yay:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
We will be watching. I know LSU is the fav but I think Ohio State has something to prove after last year. They do not want to be embarrassed again this year.

I am puling for LSU because they are SEC. Usually not an LSU fan but I am an SEC fan.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Ahh, so Tony Dorsett does the coin toss... in college known as Tony Dorsett, in the pros... Tony Dorsett :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Already 7-0 Buckeyes on a 65 yard TD run... will this be all offense? I like big scoring games!

D

dems4me

Goooo Buckeyes!!! :clap: Their my 2nd favorite college football team :clap:

Rael

Supper's Ready
So true.......little known fact. :howdy:
He was a terror, that Dorsett (whatever how they pronounced it) :lol:
Notre Dame for football and Georgetown for basketball. I'm still trying to get over LSU playing the Star Spangled Banner in a "dirge" theme :ohwell:
dems....is in the house! :yay:
Ohio State kicking butt, is this game even going to be close.
Hoping it will be a game, so far doesn't look like it, does it? :shrug:

D

dems4me

He was a terror, that Dorsett (whatever how they pronounced it) :lol:

dems....is in the house! :yay:
Hoping it will be a game, so far doesn't look like it, does it? :shrug:

:howdy: LSU has woken up finally :lol: This looks to be a really good game now that LSU is finally joining the game :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
That last play looked like the :yawn: play NFL commercial where Jerry Jones yanks the headset from the play relayer, nobody around :lmao:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
That last play looked like the :yawn: play NFL commercial where Jerry Jones yanks the headset from the play relayer, nobody around :lmao:

What the F is up with all the damn commercials.
1st quarter took almost an hour to play.
This game will not end until 2 AM.

Rael

Supper's Ready
What the F is up with all the damn commercials.
1st quarter took almost an hour to play.
This game will not end until 2 AM.
Yeah, big game = lots of 'mercials, unfortunately. Don't mind them if they're good ones, but...