Ohio State @ LSU

D

dems4me

What the F is up with all the damn commercials.
1st quarter took almost an hour to play.
This game will not end until 2 AM.

I agree and was thinking the same thing... sure takes alot out of momentum having such long breaks. Why bother calling any time outs, there will be another long break coming up in about 1 minute and 38 seconds :lol:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
The commercials have been the case for all of the BCS bowl games. They have been averaging 4 hours or more.

D

dems4me

24 unanswered points :faint: :yikes: I'm going to bed and try to relish and fall asleep thinking about the first 10 minutes of the game. :lol: Goodnight!:howdy:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Guessing OSU will try to make a big play here, 24 unanswered points...they have to.

edit: OK....I did say TRY...to make a big play :biggrin:

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Roughing the kicker turns into seven. 31-10 LSU WooHooooo!

edit: thirty one unanswered points...

Last edited:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
OK, Can't Sleep. Looks like Ohio is having a repeat of last years 41-14 loss to the Gators.

Go Gators!!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
OK, Can't Sleep. Looks like Ohio is having a repeat of last years 41-14 loss to the Gators.

Go Gators!!!

Yeah, ain't lookin' good for the Buckeyes tonight. It's really not what I expected for this game, though.

Except for that interception... :lmao:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Buckeyes Scored? I must have dosed off. The announcer keeps saying they are back in the game. Not the way they are playing right now. 2 TD's down with less than a quarter of play. I am not sure they can come back with the way they played the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Buckeyes Scored? I must have dosed off. The announcer keeps saying they are back in the game. Not the way they are playing right now. 2 TD's down with less than a quarter of play. I am not sure they can come back with the way they played the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

That last turnover sure confirmed it, though they have an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. What will the OSU defense do right here will be key.

edit: still 9:00 or so left, a lot can happen in this game.

Last edited: