OK...enough is enough...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
ACESRT04 said:
So if her car is so great why is Toyota NOT producing them after 05? While the Neon still sells year after year.

Honey stop! You're killing me over here. How long have Neons been out? Like 10 years or so? How long have Cavaliers been around and they still make them. Doesn't mean it's a great car cause it's still being produced. The Celica has been around for over 20 years.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
ACESRT04 said:
So if her car is so great why is Toyota NOT producing them after 05? While the Neon still sells year after year.
Celica's have been around for a looooong time. Neon's are a fairly new car. Maybe Toyota just decided to change their line, I don't know. But I know that my car will re-sale for much more than yours, if yours even lasts long enough to re-sell it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ehesef said:
Ok I see it now. The answer is I don't know. And I don't care. I don't need 300 hP, I don't need a roomy backseat because I don't like people, therefore I also don't need 4 doors. So when I bought my car, I didn't look for that stuff. When I start looking for that stuff and manage to buy it for a decent price, I'll let you know what I bought.

If I could have whatever I wanted right now that I still had to pay for I'd get the new Hybrid V-6 Accord. :yay:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
deino2002 said:
Because the Scion TC is taking it's place :neener:
Which I love and will think about buying when I get rid of my Celica. Right now they are too "new" for me, I want to let others buy them and drive them and then get feedback and hear a little more about their reputation.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Ehesef said:
Celica's have been around for a looooong time. Neon's are a fairly new car. Maybe Toyota just decided to change their line, I don't know.
Jeep replaced the Wrangler with the Liberty. :shrug: Honda quit the Passport for something else (can't remember what though). It's just a matter of stayin' with the times.

My dad had a 1989 (I think) Celica and he drove the damn wheels off that thing and he couldn't kill it. It was an awesome car. :yay:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Ehesef said:
Which I love and will think about buying when I get rid of my Celica. Right now they are too "new" for me, I want to let others buy them and drive them and then get feedback and hear a little more about their reputation.
I think they are alot better looking than the XA or XB but they are selling like crazy.....so far haven't seen any come in on a tow truck & everyone I know that has one loves it....

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
crabcake said:
My dad had a 1989 (I think) Celica and he drove the damn wheels off that thing and he couldn't kill it. It was an awesome car. :yay:
I had a 1975 Comet that was the same way. Those were some damn tough automobiles in their day.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
deino2002 said:
I think they are alot better looking than the XA or XB but they are selling like crazy.....so far haven't seen any come in on a tow truck & everyone I know that has one loves it....
Yeah the XA and XB are fugly.

H

HollowSoul

oh yeah......well a ford festivaRULES!!!!!
and the pinto comes in 2nd:peace:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
HollowSoul said:
oh yeah......well a ford festivaRULES!!!!!
and the pinto comes in 2nd:peace:
We had a maid service that used Festivas for their company cars. For an ugly rollerskate they held together great. Many of them finally died when they were well past the 300,000 mile mark.:shocking:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Wickedwrench said:
We had a maid service that used Festivas for their company cars. For an ugly rollerskate they held together great. Many of them finally died when they were well past the 300,000 mile mark.:shocking:

My best friend in high school had a Chevy Sprint. :dance:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I follow some dude home at least 2 or 3 times a week. He drives a little red Ford (I think it's a Festiva) with a "Fast and the Furious" sticker on it. I love it. I call my friends while I'm in traffic to tell them about it.

ACESRT04 said:
I am just sick and tired of you people who drive freakin old ass pick ups and cheap ass import cars talkin crap about my car. That is what I get. There are few and I mean VERY few people on here with any car knowledge what so ever. So until you educate yourself and come down off your high horse STFU!!

You are starting to scare me... When the Cavalier Car Club snapped they smoked a housing project... you Neon Nuts didn't have nothing to to with that Fashion Bug fire didja...:shocking:

Midnightrider

ACESRT04 said:
See that IS where you need educated. My car isn't a piece of crap. Bought the car brand new have 17K miles gets great gas mileage a very useable back seat 4 doors get 27 mpg on the highway and still has around 300 horsepower. You tell me what other car on the market can do all that for 21K out the door? So yeah I think my car is cream of the crop in it's segment.
From Dodge:
2.4-liter dual overhead cam 4-cylinder 16-valve Intercooled high-output Turbo engine produces 230 horsepower at 5,300 RPM and 250 pounds-feet of torque from 2,400 to 4,400 RPM

Go one Johnny round up, but that should really be rounded down to about 200 hp right?

And what kind of car expert uses a 2 stroke v. 4 stroke question to determine if people know about cars? dirt bikes maybe,but cars?