Ok horse peeps..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
2baymares said:
I WILL find it. :whistle: ... hopefully before I sign off ... getting sleepy. :jameo:

I'm not saying anything. I like trail riding with Herb's Harem. You're on your own kiddo! :lalala:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
They did love Peanut and the circus picture...and they liked Sadies touching the coochie with the glove trick...and...:gossip:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
:lmao: I did not say anything bad about you... :huggy:

Haha I know! :) He's just a giant quarter horse. :lmao: I have a percheron board I'm getting ready to throw some of the pictures up on. I have to put Loper's new editted ones though...with the croc!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Make sure you put the pic you took of me on ...leaning back..with my chips and soda bottle in my saddle bag..Paso board said all I needed was the remote to the tv..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Haha I know! :) He's just a giant quarter horse. :lmao: I have a percheron board I'm getting ready to throw some of the pictures up on. I have to put Loper's new editted ones though...with the croc!

You want to download your full files? I can set it up quick... you are better at editing than me. :huggy:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Make sure you put the pic you took of me on ...leaning back..with my chips and soda bottle in my saddle bag..Paso board said all I needed was the remote to the tv..

Stop teasing me with more Paso Board stuff! :smack: I'm leaving .... bed time. :yawn:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Bill had that. :nono: don't wanna pizz him off now do we? you've been riding a lot lately.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
You want to download your full files? I can set it up quick... you are better at editing than me. :huggy:

:) Sure! Thanks! :huggy: And, I don't know that croc is pretty coooool!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
I found it....Paso that was tame! I thought there was going to be a flame war going on!

Cant I have been banned too many times and they are very very strict..