OK, I'm going to scream.....

mgdbaa

Do a search on Dr Tilley I have seen a ton of negative comments about him.
Oh 2 complaints is enough for me to take him off of my list of docs to call. After what my mom went through, I need to make sure I do get the right doc. Of course, if I get a bad vibe, I can always look elseware again.

sockgirl77

Oh 2 complaints is enough for me to take him off of my list of docs to call. After what my mom went through, I need to make sure I do get the right doc. Of course, if I get a bad vibe, I can always look elseware again.

Call Dr. Polko's office and see if you can get in with Ann Naru.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I use Dr Mahata.. She has an office in Solomon's and in Prince Frederick. I went to Dr Polsky with my oldest and he was nice and gentle. :lol:

My sister likes Tilley :shrug:

kellbelle

Sleep Deprived
I love Ann. She's great.

I love Ann too. I've been a patient with Dr. P for 3 years now and I can't say enough good things about her. There is also Dr. Davis in her office as well. I really like him as well. Not too crazy about Dr. Shonkhan. Like someone else said I felt like she was always rushing me out of there during my pregnancy.

JULZ

BFJ
I need to have my yearly exam like 3 years ago. Dr. Cheryl Whyatt was my doctor at brenton medical. But she has left and I don't feel comfortable with any old joe blow conducting that exam. So I figured I would go back to Dr. Whindam, but I am told she moved to Texas. I have been trying to see Dr. Polka since June and she is not making any more appt. until the january. I really need to see a doc already. Do you know of a good doc that is trust worthy and speaks english and won't hurt or kill me in the long run. Dr. Polka's office says there are not many ob's around now and thats why they are so busy because they are taking on more patients from other docs who have left. Please Help me decide on a doc.

I loved Cheryl Wyatt and really miss her. We switched to Dr. Tucker over at the Bean Building. She's very nice, thorough and a great sense of humor!

Her number is 301-373-7100.

PEACHES76

My two cents:

Dr. Elizabeth Kane is a very good doctor (she is in Pembrook in Waldorf). I saw her when I was pregnant. My only problem is that her office tends to not call you back with test results and you have to play phone tag to get the results.

I highly recomment Dr. Polsky. I saw him for many years and even drove down from Waldorf to see him. He does not deliver babies so when I got pregnant that is when I went to see Dr. Kane. Dr. Kane no longer delivers babies so I might move back to Dr. Polsky for annuals and such.

terbear1225

I've been going to Dr. Tilley for 9 years. Never had a problem with him and he's always been very open to doing what I wanted to do, including through 2 pregnancies and deliveries.

Dr. Polski is the best ever.. he is gentle and explains everything. I wouldn't see anyone else. ever.

I found Tilly to be condescending and arrogant.
Polsky is the best doctor I've ever been to. He's a great diagnostician; professional, caring and innovative in his problem solving.

ShyOne

Is there a Doctor in southern Maryland that will prescribe bioidentical hormones? I called Dr. Polko and Dr. Nasr's office and they said that they do not. Any help is appreciated.

alreadyinlove

Dr. Polsky ROCKS

You should really try getting in with DR. Polsky he rocks. I have a medical issue that he has been working with me on for many years when it flared up and I had to go to the doctor they sent me directly to the hospital and before i even got there he was waiting for me in the ER and did my surgery the following day. He is so kind and gental and truley listens to you and does not rush you out of the office.

HANDS DOWN DR. POLSKY......

I need to have my yearly exam like 3 years ago. Dr. Cheryl Whyatt was my doctor at brenton medical. But she has left and I don't feel comfortable with any old joe blow conducting that exam. So I figured I would go back to Dr. Whindam, but I am told she moved to Texas. I have been trying to see Dr. Polka since June and she is not making any more appt. until the january. I really need to see a doc already. Do you know of a good doc that is trust worthy and speaks english and won't hurt or kill me in the long run. Dr. Polka's office says there are not many ob's around now and thats why they are so busy because they are taking on more patients from other docs who have left. Please Help me decide on a doc.

Lorraine Diana is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. She is located in the Wildewood Shopping Center in the medical portion.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Polsky - 301-373-7700. He is in Wildewood shopping center near Belk. He is very thorough, gentle, and personable. I've been going to him for 6 or 7 years and he ALWAYS starts off the visit by asking how my kids are, and knows what grade/how old they are, asks about the grandkids - this year he remembered there were 2 and that my daughter had another one since my last visit and asked how that went. I'm sure its because he is reading my chart before he comes into the room, but IMO that is a GOOD thing. And he always weighs on the side of caution. If something doesn't look quite right he WILL go the further steps to check into it at that time instead of just saying "well we'll just check again in six months and see what it says then" like I'd had other GYNs say in the past. And he actually listens to and values what YOU say to him. example: the quick check urinalysis they do in the office was negative, but I told him I really thought I was feeling the start of some bladder thing coming on. So he said "well you know your body so I'll send it out for culture." HE called me himself 3 days later and said "you were absolutely right, you do have a bladder infection" and called in meds for me right away. More Dr's should be like him. Not sure how it is for new patients, but my last annual exam I neglected to call right away when my card came in, so when I did call I got an appointment within 2 weeks.

I second him. I have actually only seen him once but he was great. They fit me in within two weeks because I was over due and needed more bc. I was seeing Dr. Sborocco (best doctor ever) in Calvert but he is no longer there.