Ok... I'm kicked outta Bible Study

K

Kain99

One question though because I honestly do not understand! Was it this?

Ok... I'm stuck. I thought if I read this enough I'd understand but I still don't.

Were the Wise Men sent by Herod? I always thought the were part of the beautiful story but if I am reading this right it was the begining of an awful plot.

Help me here. I don't want to miove on until I'm sure I understand.

Or was it this?

Kain99
Ok.. One more thing and it is HUGE to me. Jesus insisted on being baptized by John even after John fell to his knees and said no Lord it is you who should Baptize me.

This speaks a deep truth to my heart. It was NEVER about Jesus. It was always about God! Jesus was here to tell us that God was not happy and that we needed to change our ways. He was a messenger.

He came to show us the way and the truth and the light.."His Father"

This could lead into some heavy disagreement I suppose but I really honestly belive this and his Baptism spells it loud and clear.

I don't know what the situation is here... but every Bible Study I have ever been to in my life, includes questions like the two above. I was hoping for real discussion not brain washing! If you were looking for mindless robots I definitely do not belong.

Thanks for allowing me in for a few days... I'm sure it killed you to to let such a sinner in on your Holy Ground!

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
You weren't kicked out. Never have been. Are you logged in to the site? I just cheked again. You have access.

Last edited: