ok ladies- let's get personal!

Poohhunny1605

u gotta love me said:
its really not that bad. I go the Galleria in waldorf, 301 843 3434 they are great. it does hurt, but after the first two or three pulls, you get numb to it.

you have to have at least four weeks of growth before you can have it done though.

I heard that Gallaria does a good job! I have another question for you waxers out there! I am wondering, did any of you get waxed while pregnant or let it grow? I am only 22 and I'm not sexually active right now(6 months pregnant) but, I have a hair fetish..the bigger the belly the less I can see to shave? Does it hurt any more because of blood extra blood flow or is it extra sensitive?

WishyWashy

Poohhunny1605 said:
I heard that Gallaria does a good job! I have another question for you waxers out there! I am wondering, did any of you get waxed while pregnant or let it grow? I am only 22 and I'm not sexually active right now(6 months pregnant) but, I have a hair fetish..the bigger the belly the less I can see to shave? Does it hurt any more because of blood extra blood flow or is it extra sensitive?

:yeahthat: I'm 7 months pregnant and can't see past my belly anymore. Right now my wonderful husband does help with shaving but I would rather just get it waxed and not have to deal with it so often.

Poohhunny1605

toniar said:
I don't know about a brazilian wax, but I sell a rash free shave cream called Cootchy! I love it! No matter where you shave you will never have any red or irritating red bumps.....great for your man too. No more red bumps on his neck. Guys always love cootchy on their face, right?! :razz:

Sincerely,

Tonia Reppel
www.slumberpartiesbytonia.com

That is so funny because, I went to Ocean City with my ex and my brother and he forgot shaving cream. I said here try this cootchy you will love it. He shaved with it, now thats all he uses..I always tease him and say..yeah you got Cootchy on your face lol!

cathleen805

I have been getting brazilians for more than 2 years now (haven't shaved in 2 years) and I LOVE IT. But I use this cream called No Scream Cream. Its basically a numbing cream that you rub on the area 30-45 mins before the wax, and it takes 80-90% of the pain of waxing out. You barely feel it. Its no worse than waxing your eyebrows. I swear by it. You can get it online, its AMAZING stuff, I wont wax without it, its great.