OK Men.....

Solja_Boy

Just a question.

While urinating, have you ever gotten nauseous in the stomach ?

It has happened to me lately, during very long emptying of the bladder.

I'm a little worried, should I be ?

Thanks.

Somtimes I get nauseius when I see a bunch of puss coming out while peing. Then I just remember that I have AIDS and whatever is coming out of my junk is just a minor problem.

T

toppick08

The only reason I met you was because it was tarded MM and Slotted who called you over to torment me :duh:

:lmao:...y'all both looked so nice, I was intimidated......but had to meet you and her so you wouldn't think I was a slick MPD.....the day(and night) was fun, and it was great meeting all of the forumites............:yay:

D

Dr. Fill

Just a question.

While urinating, have you ever gotten nauseous in the stomach ?

It has happened to me lately, during very long emptying of the bladder.

I'm a little worried, should I be ?

Thanks.

You cannot change what you do not acknowledge. Get real with yourself about life and everybody in it. There is no reality; only perception. Identify the filters through which you view the world.

T

toppick08

You cannot change what you do not acknowledge. Get real with yourself about life and everybody in it. There is no reality; only perception. Identify the filters through which you view the world.

Thanks Dr.......:bs:

K

Kain99

:eyebrow: You mean you've been giving it away for free?

I guess so.... It's so funny, how I dream about forumites. Toppick gets so much negative attention he's planted firmly in my brain. :lol:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Clean for STD's...and you know men don't get UTI, like you wimmins...:rolleyes:

:lmao:

My tiller is still down........:ohwell:

Good to know that you are clean for STD. However, sometimes it takes a long time for STD to finally "show up" in men unlikely women where it is a "breeding" ground with all the moisture and dark place. :ohwell:

It can be UTI. Women are more senstive to get UTI than Men are. (I used to get UTI all the time, but not anymore since I've been pregnant in last few years.) UTI doesn't have to be painful. UTI could be from lack of peeing, peeing too frequently/often to make bathroom trips every 5 minutes or so, or make your stomach sick during peeing.