Attachments

• oolong_002.jpg
    oolong_002.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 59

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
Speaking of nice... Good Morning, mainman...:smooch:
Good morning to you Kwillila, I trust you had a wonderful evening and your day has started out wonderful as well. :huggy: :flowers:

mainman said:
Good morning to you Kwillila, I trust you had a wonderful evening and your day has started out wonderful as well. :huggy: :flowers:
Yes and yes... If things were anymore wonderful I would have to pinch myself...:huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mainman said:
Golly, I am so glad to hear that. I hope you have a super day. :flowers:
And good morning to you, mainman and kwillia. It's a wonderful day out and we are all truly blessed to have each other in our lives.

BS Gal said:
And good morning to you, mainman and kwillia. It's a wonderful day out and we are all truly blessed to have each other in our lives.
Good morning Blessed Spirit Gal. May the fog of the morn be whisked away only to expose the grandure of blue skies and brilliant rays of golden sun...:huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
Morning peoples.

another fine day and another chance to make a million.

ok, maybe just 29.99 but still, you can buy beer with that right?

mainman

Set Trippin
BS Gal said:
I just changed into my favorite cartigan and sneakers, morning neighbor. I hope today finds you well. :flowers:

meangirl

Nice lady!
kwillia said:
Yes and yes... If things were anymore wonderful I would have to pinch myself...:huggy:
Awww beautiful Kwillia...I wouldn't want you to have to pinch yourself...So I'll do it for you. Ok sweetie? :huggy:

meangirl said:
Awww beautiful Kwillia...I wouldn't want you to have to pinch yourself...So I'll do it for you. Ok sweetie? :huggy:
You are truly a precious gift from above. Pinch me twice, please...:huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
Morning Friend. :howdy:

Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood
a beautiful day in the neighborhood
would you be my
could you be my
friend?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mainman said:
I just changed into my favorite cartigan and sneakers, morning neighbor. I hope today finds you well. :flowers:
It really is a wonderful day in the neighborhood. The emerging sun and the sparkling dew on the grass bring a smile to my face, as does the little ray of sunshine you cast upon all of us here. :huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
ok, lets cut the crap and get to the reality of the morning.

Im up before I want to be
Daughter is moving slow in her preperation to get ready for school
its foggy outside and damp and cool
what looks to be a mutant bird left a 3ft diameter pile of radioactive poop on my windshield.
lost power for a sec during the night and the coffee pot did not go off as scheduled.
The dog peed on the floor
I peed in the bed (old age you know)

so whats so good about the morning?

mainman

Set Trippin
bcp said:
ok, lets cut the crap and get to the reality of the morning.

Im up before I want to be
Daughter is moving slow in her preperation to get ready for school
its foggy outside and damp and cool
what looks to be a mutant bird left a 3ft diameter pile of radioactive poop on my windshield.
lost power for a sec during the night and the coffee pot did not go off as scheduled.
The dog peed on the floor
I peed in the bed (old age you know)

so whats so good about the morning?
And like we really give a rats ass about any of the above ####...:rolleyes: