Ok Sadie here is proof

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2baymares said:
It was f***ing amazing. :shocked: I thought it was a loose foal (was it De?).
If I remember....wasn't that fence over 4 foot tall?? :yikes:

Yeah I dont think the judge was impressed though....it was DEE :blushing:

devinej

2baymares said:
I remember that mare!! Isn't that Brandy? I always liked her.
Didn't you jump her over the fence out of the show ring one time when her somebody's horse got loose at the fairgrounds ??? You jumped the showring fence and went after it (Rusty Rider's show or something)?

wowww i never knew anyone to do that on purpose (seen a few of those NOT on purpose... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
devinej said:
wowww i never knew anyone to do that on purpose (seen a few of those NOT on purpose... :lmao:

It was probably in western tack too..it was in the pen at the St Marys Fairgrounds... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
I still remember riding her on the trails by your house we would be gone it seemed like forever but in reality it wasn't we had to get back to the kids. She was a great horse.... :huggy:

Did you ever ride that quarter pony I got when I was in the ranch club..Natalie found her for me she was a freeby..she would jar your brains out...Brandy broke her hip a few years ago and we put her down..she is here on the farm under the old oak tree...I had her over 20 yrs...

quartermom

Low & Slow
Pasofever said:
Did you ever ride that quarter pony I got when I was in the ranch club..Natalie found her for me she was a freeby..she would jar your brains out...Brandy broke her hip a few years ago and we put her down..she is here on the farm under the old oak tree...I had her over 20 yrs...

I don't remember a quarter pony, I would ride Brandy and you rode a paint mare, then a quarter horse you got after you sold the paint. I feel like I'm having an old brain attack I can't remember that paints name for nothing.. :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
I don't remember a quarter pony, I would ride Brandy and you rode a paint mare, then a quarter horse you got after you sold the paint. I feel like I'm having an old brain attack I can't remember that paints name for nothing.. :popcorn:

Hmmmmmm I had a paint mare... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
This mare??

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 41

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
quartermom said:
Yeh that mare what was her name, this is driving me crazy!!

Meadowwoods Lil Bo she was a real biatch.... :lmao: now what QH did I have... :lmao: The Sonny Dee Bar stud I gelded??

quartermom

Low & Slow
Pasofever said:
Meadowwoods Lil Bo she was a real biatch.... :lmao: now what QH did I have... :lmao: The Sonny Dee Bar stud I gelded??
Yeh she was a real moody mare you didn't have her long at all. Then you got a nice QH that you started showing QH I cant remember if it was Sonny Dee Bar or not.