Ok so I have been

Pete

Repete
Candleguy said:
Ok I am back I had to wash some dishes and swap over a load of laundry.

That chocolate cake sounds good
Step off, there is only room for one Superman on these forums.

Pete said:
Step off, there is only room for one Superman on these forums.

Don't tug on Superman's cape
Don't spit into the wind
Don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with slim.

J

julz20684

New guy, looking for female friends...Otter, Dougie, BCP scared him off with gay pics oh and MigTig called him out.

Candleguy said:
I don't get it
I think he's trying to say that the women of this forum have been waiting for Superman to show up for years and it could be any day now and Pete doesn't think it's you...:shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
kwillia said:
Actually Otter and CandleGuy are BOTH missing... I think they took it to PMers...:shocking:

I just love a happy ending

Attachments

• homo wedding.jpg
    homo wedding.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 49

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
kwillia said:
I think he's trying to say that the women of this forum have been waiting for Superman to show up for years and it could be any day now and Pete doesn't think it's you...:shrug:

I thought I was the forum superman:shrug: I guess that only applies to armed robberies :killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Candleguy said:
I do not have any motorcycle. just an old chevy truck
You can now cross off 1bdz as a possible. :lmao: She rides and rides hard. How old is your Chevy and do you own a house or have $ in the bank? Where do you work?

J

julz20684

BS Gal said:
You can now cross off 1bdz as a possible. :lmao: She rides and rides hard. How old is your Chevy and do you own a house or have $ in the bank? Where do you work?

Look at you go girl...since he won't answer me, please ask the rest of the standard questions. TYVM