Okay, I'm voting early in person

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was listening to Dan Bongino on the way to lunch and he was quite emphatic that we should all vote early and in person, so that's what I'm going to do. There was some reason why Republicans should do this but I stopped paying attention and started thinking about where my early voting place was. Turns out it's right up the street from me.

Anyway, I've been thinking about this because I do like voting on election day and my district will go overwhelmingly for Trump, so it's not like I need to be all strategic or anything. But Bongino was so insistent I was like, sure, I'll do that.

🤷‍♀️

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was listening to Dan Bongino on the way to lunch and he was quite emphatic that we should all vote early and in person, so that's what I'm going to do. There was some reason why Republicans should do this but I stopped paying attention and started thinking about where my early voting place was. Turns out it's right up the street from me.

Anyway, I've been thinking about this because I do like voting on election day and my district will go overwhelmingly for Trump, so it's not like I need to be all strategic or anything. But Bongino was so insistent I was like, sure, I'll do that.

🤷‍♀️
I am, too. Taking Thing1, also.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My mail in ballot has been received by Maricopa County Elections Office. My signature has been confirmed and my vote has been counted. It will be added to the tally on November 5th.

:coffee:

I like that confirmation thing. When Monello and I were on the road I voted by mail and a couple weeks later could look online to see if my vote had been received and counted. Pretty cool. :yay:

StmarysCity79

🤷‍♀️

Sounds about right.

"I don't know why and I didn't bother to listen but this guy said i should do it so i will!"

Imagine typing this proudly.

StmarysCity79

"Trump, however, quickly pivoted to attacking the state’s early voting procedure: “Now we have this stupid stuff where you can vote 45 days early…I wonder what the hell happens during…[those] 45 [days],” he said."

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
"Trump, however, quickly pivoted to attacking the state’s early voting procedure: “Now we have this stupid stuff where you can vote 45 days early…I wonder what the hell happens during…[those] 45 [days],” he said."

We know what's happening during those 45 days.

The same thing that happens every other day in the election cycle.

Democrats in the election process are cheating the system, padding totals, losing rival ballots....

Standard Operating Procedure for any Leftist.

somdwatch

When did she tell people not to early vote?
When did she change her position on:
1. Fracking
2. The Border

Better yet, seeing you're so well versed on Kluless, What are her policy positions? I'll wait, it's a list that will take you about 3 seconds to respond to as SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY of her own.

StmarysCity79

When did she change her position on:
1. Fracking
2. The Border

Better yet, seeing you're so well versed on Kluless, What are her policy positions? I'll wait, it's a list that will take you about 3 seconds to respond to as SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY of her own.

Do you know how many things Trump has said that contradict his earlier statements.

Like he would release his taxes, health records, a plan for over turning Obamacare. build a wall ( concepts of a plan after eight years)

When did she change any position on the border?

Her plans are all clear and concise and available for public viewing.

somdwatch

Do you know how many things Trump has said that contradict his earlier statements.

Like he would release his taxes, health records, a plan for over turning Obamacare. build a wall ( concepts of a plan after eight years)

When did she change any position on the border?

Her plans are all clear and concise and available for public viewing.

You REALLY are a joke, repeating lies as if truth.

She has NO POLICIES TWIT.

PJay

My mail in ballot has been received by Maricopa County Elections Office. My signature has been confirmed and my vote has been counted. It will be added to the tally on November 5th.

:coffee:

🤔

Arizona Voters Registered with ‘Residence’ as Abortion Clinic, Strip Club, High School, Cardinals Training Center​