Okay, JD Vance is growing on me

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
His last couple of digs sounded a bit "musk-like". They complement each other and make a great team with Trump, and seem to have no issue with taking on the world.

They mock the Left as it should be and don't try to argue with mental institution inmates. That's the first thing that attracted me to Trump - he treats these nutters as they should be treated. Points out how absurd they are.

Nice to see him building a posse.

Bare-ya-cuda

Vance argued in 2022 that people seeking abortions would travel from states where abortion is banned to states with liberal abortion laws, necessitating federal action.

“I certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally,” Vance said in January 2022 on a podcast when running for Senate.

What the problem with traveling for an abortion? I mean it’s ok for someone to travel to a state to exercise their constitutional rights, so why isn’t it good enough for someone to get an abortion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What the problem with traveling for an abortion? I mean it’s ok for someone to travel to a state to exercise their constitutional rights, so why isn’t it good enough for someone to get an abortion.

Serious. I can't have a gun in their states, then they can't have an abortion in mine. Suck it.

Suck It Kaitlin Olson GIF by NASCAR

The big difference, of course, is that the right to bear arms is a constitutional right, while abortion is not. The Dembots counter that with "Abortion is an emergency situation!" and in their hivemind an armed intruder breaking into your home in the middle of the night is not.

StmarysCity79

Serious. I can't have a gun in their states, then they can't have an abortion in mine. Suck it.

Suck It Kaitlin Olson GIF by NASCAR

The big difference, of course, is that the right to bear arms is a constitutional right, while abortion is not. The Dembots counter that with "Abortion is an emergency situation!" and in their hivemind an armed intruder breaking into your home in the middle of the night is not.

Ok. Well then if they ban abortion nation wide then we can ban guns nationwide too?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Ok. Well then if they ban abortion nation wide then we can ban guns nationwide too?
Of course not.

We'll still need them to eradicate the Democrat Scum from the nation.

BTW... Note to Patriots. Be sure to clean up and tune up the backhoes.

They're gonna get a workout.