Okay, who has a myspace profile???

morganj614

Nickel said:
Aww, the family picture is too cute! Picture People?

Last time I was in N.C. my sons family and I went to a Picture People studio and had portraits done. There is only a one hour wait and if you have coupons, you can get tons of pics for little $$$.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
morganj614 said:
Last time I was in N.C. my sons family and I went to a Picture People studio and had portraits done. There is only a one hour wait and if you have coupons, you can get tons of pics for little $$$.
Yup, that's the only place we have family pictures done. :yay:

Nickel said:
Yup, that's the only place we have family pictures done. :yay:
I got a poor photographer when I took my daughter for her 4 y/o pics. She had on dark clothes and they put her w/ a black background. It's not my area of expertise so I never thought about it when they were changing the back drops...so not only does her clothes almost disappear into the background...my blue eyed blonde looks washed out. :frown:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sweetpea said:
I got a poor photographer when I took my daughter for her 4 y/o pics. She had on dark clothes and they put her w/ a black background. It's not my area of expertise so I never thought about it when they were changing the back drops...so not only does her clothes almost disappear into the background...my blue eyed blonde looks washed out. :frown:
That's when it pays to be opinionated. :lmao: