Old pinball machines are amazingly complex

WingsOfGold

LOLOLOL that ain't a pinball machine, THIS is a pinball machine. Yes, I was an addict. It had like a million relays and solenoids.
1703477465433.jpeg

WingsOfGold

I think the older ones are more simplistic. The newer ones are far more complicated because of the electronics on some of them. And perhaps the printed boards they have.
Yes and no, the old ones like I said are LOADED with electro mechanical relays and solenoids. Click click click thump........... no RNG or anything like that. Tons of hard wired connections.
No computer chips in the 40's and 50's tech but after a few beers I loved playing them. Often malfunctioned, machine man had to be called often. Heavy glass because they had the hell beat out of them.
I'm not talking the kid flipper games, I'm talking the bingo machines that were made for gambling.

WingsOfGold

Depending on which one you got, trichloroethane or tetrafluoroethylene, it attacked the nervous system or respiratory system, but damn it could clean.

:lmao:
Maybe that's one of my many problems. As a navy Airedale hydraulicsman I used both of them........ most every day. Tuner spray as a kid in a TV repair shop smelled kinda nice. :)

Grumpy

Had this one until about 10 years ago, it had issues that I couldn't fix so decided to sell it..Got 700 for it from a guy in NY, he drove down on a week night (arrived at 1030pm). He sent me a pic/vid a couple weeks after he got it..Completely refurbed, looked brand new and played like new.

qdraw1.jpg