Old Stein Inn in Edgewater

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Quantico. Der RheinGarten.

Damn, I mean, I had made secret reservations there tonight for our New Years/ Anniversary..

Now I'll have to break the news to her. I TRIED to do something romantic, spontaneous.. I hope she understands.

bcp

In My Opinion
Quantico. Der RheinGarten.

Damn, I mean, I had made secret reservations there tonight for our New Years/ Anniversary..

Now I'll have to break the news to her. I TRIED to do something romantic, spontaneous.. I hope she understands.

are you serious?

Ive gone there for a few anniversaries.

Most the time it was just a spur of the moment thing when nobody would offer to cook.:killingme

Bavarian

Tragedy the place had great German food and no will have to rely on homemade. Remember Hausner's all the way in Baltimore.

I hope they rebuild!

bcp

In My Opinion
Tragedy the place had great German food and no will have to rely on homemade. Remember Hausner's all the way in Baltimore.

I hope they rebuild!

Ummmmmm Hausners
Loved the artwork they had hanging, the Hasenpfeffer was great and I always brought home a whole strawberry pie.

I mean,, Hausner's? never heard of it, was it fast food?

bcp

In My Opinion
They have a Pork shank that comes with the kraut and some really good cabbage.
The bread they make there is fairly decent too.

damn,,, now I want to make a run up there this weekend. But I wont.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
They have a Pork shank that comes with the kraut and some really good cabbage.
The bread they make there is fairly decent too.

damn,,, now I want to make a run up there this weekend. But I wont.

We're having pork roast and sauerkraut with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner tomorrow!

My mom used to make this every year on NY day because my dad's mom did. (he was from Ohio) I guess it's for good luck. Oh, and I'm also having black-eye peas for good luck from my mom's (southern) family traditions. :biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion
We're having pork roast and sauerkraut with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner tomorrow!

My mom used to make this every year on NY day because my dad's mom did. (he was from Ohio) I guess it's for good luck. Oh, and I'm also having black-eye peas for good luck from my mom's (southern) family traditions. :biggrin:

I went vegitarian right before Thanksgiving...

:bawl:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I went vegitarian right before Thanksgiving...

:bawl:

"vegitarian": local native American..a concatenation of several words that , together, translate roughly to mean: "very bad hunter".

Nobody who cares about their health ever goes 'vegan'...it's just another cult like the global warming ones.

red_explorer

:-(

Ummmmmm Hausners
Loved the artwork they had hanging, the Hasenpfeffer was great and I always brought home a whole strawberry pie.

I mean,, Hausner's? never heard of it, was it fast food?

Haussners was awesome!! I am so sad about the Old Stein....spent many evenings there with my grandmother who lived on Carrs Wharf Road....so sad.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I first heard of the fire via their facebook posting thanking the fire companies that responded.
Later they mentioned they hoped to open for "May Fest".
So looking forward to a spring / summer evening in the Beir Garten.