Old unprofessionals

S

shiki

Karaoke at CJs on Wednesdays? I love Karaoke but I'm too chicken to go by myself. Perhaps my fellow geezers would like an informal get together.

BLUIGAL

where is cj's..........? I am new in the area and would like to meet some nice people, I am recently retired and loving it so far. I am a widow.

S

shiki

where is cj's..........? I am new in the area and would like to meet some nice people, I am recently retired and loving it so far. I am a widow.

It's a little hole in the wall in lusby, on rousby hall road, on the left, right off of 4 after the fast stop.
I like it. Awesome neighborhood bar.

Geek

Karaoke at CJs on Wednesdays? I love Karaoke but I'm too chicken to go by myself. Perhaps my fellow geezers would like an informal get together.

Holy Smackamole, you might really be my new favorite. Great thread title :lmao:

S

shiki

anyone game? Can't let all the Young Professionals have all the fun :alkies:

DangerousCurves

I've been to CJ's once and it was great....but I sing karaoke at St. Mary's Landing every Wednesday night. Come on up and I'll introduce you to all of my old, unprofessional friends.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The Tavern in St. Leonard has a live Irish band on Tuesday nights, no cover and special beer prices. Wooo hoooo.:lmao:

when did CJs turn into a neighborhood bar? Last I remember they were a small store w/ a sub/pizza shop that delivered ( pizza was pretty good by the way )