OLDIES 100.3 SHIFTING GEARS

GregV814

we all have our tastes of radio stations but I still like WBIG. Yesterday the announced that Don Geronimo will be taking the morning slot weekdays. Big Dick, I mean Big Rig, is being bounced to the afternoon slot, but no mention of Lisa Berrigan.
I like her.
Some kid, calling himself CRASH will still be on....
I guess their ratings called for a washed up old hack to spike the punch bowl. Why not Harvey Moore from WPGC or Bryson Rash who was on the air and TV in the 1950's.???

And yet , somehow, the "Give me the VIN.com" guy, John Clay Wolfe, an obnoxious former alcoholic, sex addict, drug user, who boasts about his sexual conquests and hired a street whore to be his side kick is still on.

I dont get it.

TPD

the poor dad
Don Geronimo is still alive? Who was his sidekick back in the 90s on was it 107.3 or 105.1? Mike? Wasn't Don the one who always called his wife on the morning show and aired their dirty laundry? Wow

black dog

Free America
Don Geronimo is still alive? Who was his sidekick back in the 90s on was it 107.3 or 105.1? Mike? Wasn't Don the one who always called his wife on the morning show and aired their dirty laundry? Wow

Yea, her name was Freda, she was killed in a car accident in the 2000's. That changed him.

Geesh how many times has he retired. He was on Winks Am Rockville when I was a young teen.
He was fired because he didn't have his federal license a few times.
I always thought he was older than me. Hes not.