Omg, Can You Believe This???

mandylee

I can not believe that google would come out with GOOGLE EARTH, you can download this and see any and all military installations with PICTURES form an arial view, ARE THEY FREEKING NUTS? :buttkick: :buttkiss:
DO THEY NOT REALIZE WHAT A POTENTIAL DANGEROUS SITUATION THIS COULD BRING TO THE USA AND ITS MILITARY BASES? Go to google and download it, shows planes on the tarmacks and hangars.. Great photo's. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? :smack:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
mandylee said:
I can not believe that google would come out with GOOGLE EARTH, you can download this and see any and all military installations with PICTURES form an arial view, ARE THEY FREEKING NUTS? :buttkick: :buttkiss:
DO THEY NOT REALIZE WHAT A POTENTIAL DANGEROUS SITUATION THIS COULD BRING TO THE USA AND ITS MILITARY BASES? Go to google and download it, shows planes on the tarmacks and hangars.. Great photo's. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? :smack:

Thanks for pointing it out to the masses. :duh:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
mandylee said:

Do you really believe that any country can not get access to such satellite imagery well enough on their own? There are hundreds of satellites above us.

StarCat

mandylee said:
I bet you get reported

Mikeinsmd

mandylee said:
I can not believe that google would come out with GOOGLE EARTH, you can download this and see any and all military installations with PICTURES form an arial view, ARE THEY FREEKING NUTS? :buttkick: :buttkiss: DO THEY NOT REALIZE WHAT A POTENTIAL DANGEROUS SITUATION THIS COULD BRING TO THE USA AND ITS MILITARY BASES? Go to google and download it, shows planes on the tarmacks and hangars.. Great photo's. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? :smack:
I was giving you credit for the way you handled all the flaming in your repo thread but after reading this post, I'm repossessing the credit I gave. You don't plan on procreating do you?? :smack: :buttkick: :duh:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I don't have highspeed to download it but as I understand these photos are not current information. I have heard that there are dates as to when the shot was taken, though I haven't seen them myself. Microsoft terraserver has had similar photos up for years and they are all rather old (intell-wise). If you want to see something neat check out the "graveyard" at Davis-Mothan, AZ. They have to leave destroyed B-52s out for a certain period of time so that other nation's (Russia) satellites can verify that they have been destroyed.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Ken King said:
I don't have highspeed to download it but as I understand these photos are not current information. I have heard that there are dates as to when the shot was taken, though I haven't seen them myself. Microsoft terraserver has had similar photos up for years and they are all rather old (intell-wise). If you want to see something neat check out the "graveyard" at Davis-Mothan, AZ. They have to leave destroyed B-52s out for a certain period of time so that other nation's (Russia) satellites can verify that they have been destroyed.

When we looked at our house (back earlier in the fall), it was pictures of dead trees and snow. So, if you look at it now, then you may think its current. :lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
The images are over a year old but I thought everyone already knew about Google Earth. Alot of areas are not High Res. which pisses me off just casue I like measuring my HR's from the different fields we play on using the "tools"

mandylee

even if it is a year old or even two, geez is this one of the most stupid ways to GIVE OUT information. I was sitting here and it auto installed with another software download, i was also checking out my parents house when i noticed the base(they live 2 min away) so it just suprized me.

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Ken King said:
If you want to see something neat check out the "graveyard" at Davis-Mothan, AZ. They have to leave destroyed B-52s out for a certain period of time so that other nation's (Russia) satellites can verify that they have been destroyed.
I just googled there. THAT is COOL!!!! They have 1000's of planes of all types just sitting there. Thanks Ken!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mikeinsmd said:
What's that?
Ooooh, you don't know what the Body Farm is? Get to googling, boy! :whip: I learned about it a long time ago, when my dad wanted me to go to Univ of Tenn. It's basically a big plot of land where scientists observe the effects different stimuli have on dead bodies. All out in the open! :jet:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Department of Anthropology

250 South Stadium Hall
Knoxville, TN 37996-0760 USA

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nickel said:
Ooooh, you don't know what the Body Farm is? Get to googling, boy! :whip: I learned about it a long time ago, when my dad wanted me to go to Univ of Tenn. It's basically a big plot of land where scientists observe the effects different stimuli have on dead bodies. All out in the open! :jet:
They have them in all different spots of the land. One in a trunk, one buried 6 feet, one buried 2 feet, one not buried at all, ect...

:biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BuddyLee said:
They have them in all different spots of the land. One in a trunk, one buried 6 feet, one buried 2 feet, one not buried at all, ect...

:biggrin:
:yeahthat: I don't know if it would be cool to see, of if I'd be completely grossed out. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: I don't know if it would be cool to see, of if I'd be completely grossed out. :lol:
I could probably do well with the sight but the smell would turn me off. They say the students there have to work at becoming immune to the smell after some time, since its so unbearable.