Omg, Can You Believe This???

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BuddyLee said:
I could probably do well with the sight but the smell would turn me off. They say the students there have to work at becoming immune to the smell after some time, since its so unbearable.
Ew, I bet after a hot day they actually smell like the dead bodies. Janey better be thanking God that she didn't go to that school, could you imagine the roommate complaints then? :roflmao:

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
Ew, I bet after a hot day they actually smell like the dead bodies. Janey better be thanking God that she didn't go to that school, could you imagine the roommate complaints then? :roflmao:
EWWWWWWWW........ bodies & parts everywhere!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nickel said:
"Janeys log: Hello log, how are you today? Well, I'm not so good.

This morning I had to go to the dead body field, which was yuckity yuck yuck yuck. In trying to help out, I first soaked the body in Oxyclean. After that was done, I Febreezed it to hell. I smell so bad right now, I wish I could take a bath in Oxyclean but my room mate is drunk in the bathtub. God I hate my room mate, this school, and people in general. I can't wait to get out into the real world. Anyways, I'm off to class. Toodleloo..."

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BuddyLee said:

This morning I had to go to the dead body field, which was yuckity yuck yuck yuck. In trying to help out, I first soaked the body in Oxyclean. After that was done, I Febreezed it to hell. I smell so bad right now, I wish I could take a bath in Oxyclean but my room mate is drunk in the bathtub. God I hate my room mate, this school, and people in general. I can't wait to get out into the real world. Anyways, I'm off to class. Toodleloo..."
I was thinking more along the lines of "Ew, my roommate smells like a dead person", but yours will work too. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:

:killingme :killingme :killingme

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
mandylee said:
even if it is a year old or even two, geez is this one of the most stupid ways to GIVE OUT information. I was sitting here and it auto installed with another software download, i was also checking out my parents house when i noticed the base(they live 2 min away) so it just suprized me.

Exactly who do you think is using this information and to do what?
Terrorist? THey don't need to look at photos like this to kill thousands of people! They used box cutters.

Foreign Governments? As was already said I am sure they have access to photos 10X better than these.

Put the foil hat down!

StarCat

Ken King said:
If you want to see something neat check out the "graveyard" at Davis-Mothan, AZ. They have to leave destroyed B-52s out for a certain period of time so that other nation's (Russia) satellites can verify that they have been destroyed.
Cool!

Attachments

• graveyard2.jpg
    graveyard2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 101
  • graveyard3.jpg
    graveyard3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 83

CMC122

Go Braves!
BuddyLee said:

:eek:mg::roflmao:

L

ladylara

i thought you guys were joking about the body farm... until i did a google search! wholly cow! i'm gonna have totally bizarre nightmares tonight! that is one of the weirdest things i've ever seen!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
ladylara said:
i thought you guys were joking about the body farm... until i did a google search! wholly cow! i'm gonna have totally bizarre nightmares tonight! that is one of the weirdest things i've ever seen!
:evil:

willie

mandylee said:
I can not believe that google would come out with GOOGLE EARTH, you can download this and see any and all military installations with PICTURES form an arial view, ARE THEY FREEKING NUTS? :buttkick: :buttkiss:
DO THEY NOT REALIZE WHAT A POTENTIAL DANGEROUS SITUATION THIS COULD BRING TO THE USA AND ITS MILITARY BASES? Go to google and download it, shows planes on the tarmacks and hangars.. Great photo's. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? :smack:
Did you notice the nuclear triangle just outside of Prince Frederick? Very scary. A forum member went to investigate and disappeared.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Yeah, I saw a photo of the base down in Norfolk once. It show a battlleship tied to one of the piers. Been a couple decades since that happened. :lol: I don't think that there's much to worry about. You want something to worry about, how about those reverse phone directories. It's a stalkers dream. :lmao:

dustin

UAIOE
AK-74me said:
Exactly who do you think is using this information and to do what?
Terrorist? THey don't need to look at photos like this to kill thousands of people! They used box cutters.

Foreign Governments? As was already said I am sure they have access to photos 10X better than these.

Put the foil hat down!
Terrorist are supposedly using Google Earth in Iraq.

5) Bad guy technology: Simple yet effective. Most communication is by cell and satellite phones, and also by email on laptops. They use handheld GPS units for navigation and Google earth for overhead views of our positions. Their weapons are good, if not fancy, and prevalent. Their explosives and bomb technology is TOP OF THE LINE. Night vision is rare. They are very careless with their equipment and the captured GPS units and laptops are treasure troves of Intel when captured.

Last edited:

amishstalker

Enjoying the ride!!!!
Anthropology

i must be doing something wrong. I dont see a thing in knoxville, but green grass and buildings. Where am I putting the address? Should I select "directions" then put the address in start, and the city and state in end?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
dustin said:
Terrorist are supposedly using Google Earth in Iraq.

I really don't see it being that useful, if it was more current, then yes but with photos being over a year old things could of changed so much

Toxick

Splat
mandylee said:
DO THEY NOT REALIZE WHAT A POTENTIAL DANGEROUS SITUATION THIS COULD BRING TO THE USA AND ITS MILITARY BASES?

Don't sweat too hard about that, or lose any sleep. Anything that could compomise national security has been "cleaned up".

F'rinstance. Check out The White House.

What you see there is NOT the real roof of the White House.