Attachments

• turtle2220.jpg
    turtle2220.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 225

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
bef said:
werent you that turtle last year like 5 times paso :lmao:

I should have had the camera on your hubbys face..when he saw that turtle attack he started moving back saying F...........no I'm not getting that baby...I kept saying run get it...Run get it...too funny...wish you could have seen how fast I ran when I got that baby through the fence..I bet I was like a bullet.. :killingme

MorganLover

that poor turtle i don't think i have EVER seen a turtle move that fast. I was thinking is that really a turtle hehe. he was fast.

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
I should have had the camera on your hubbys face..when he saw that turtle attack he started moving back saying F...........no I'm not getting that baby...I kept saying run get it...Run get it...too funny...wish you could have seen how fast I ran when I got that baby through the fence..I bet I was like a bullet.. :killingme
yeah so u make me go get it!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I sent you after Connies baby not Noels you should have been safe.. :huggy:

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Giddy can you come over and ride Nicky? I swear he will not buck you off.... :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Giddy up! said:
Sure! I have medical! lol :lmao: just no lhamas!

When hubby saw Paso's Llama turtle attack and the video she had from last year trying to get Noel's baby, He set his foot down and said ABSOLUTELY NO LLAMAS before I could even say how cute they were.... :killingme I asked him if he wanted to go see them at Paso's place and there was a resounding NO. All animals love my hubby and he loves all animals, but he drew the line at llamas. :lmao:

Giddy up!

Loper said:
When hubby saw Paso's Llama turtle attack and the video she had from last year trying to get Noel's baby, He set his foot down and said ABSOLUTELY NO LLAMAS before I could even say how cute they were.... :killingme I asked him if he wanted to go see them at Paso's place and there was a resounding NO. All animals love my hubby and he loves all animals, but he drew the line at llamas. :lmao:
yeah...i helped her shave them last summer..shoo that was a job..talk about watchin your back..it was like being in irac..noel got me today though...it was funny..skeered me though she snuck up on me!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Giddy up! said:
yeah...i helped her shave them last summer..shoo that was a job..talk about watchin your back..it was like being in irac..noel got me today though...it was funny..skeered me though she snuck up on me!

She must have seen my beautiful pics of you online and wanted to STALK you... :whistle: