OMG I witnessed a turtle attack!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
I bet there's several peeps that would like her for a job... :killingme

She asked me today wonder how many others she asked :ohwell:

I feel so good after my massage today...Mouse was so excited as soon as she sees :gossip: setting up the massage table and putting on the sheet she jumps on it and has to lay on me..when I turn over she flips with me too..I swear that dog loves the massage as much as I do.. :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

I feel so good after my massage today...Mouse was so excited as soon as she sees :gossip: setting up the massage table and putting on the sheet she jumps on it and has to lay on me..when I turn over she flips with me too..I swear that dog loves the massage as much as I do.. :lmao:

I'm not going to even ask, I've got a border collie on my A$$ about his frisbee time that has come and gone. I'll be back in about 20... :whistle:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:

I need money! I put a add out. :smack: im broke.. :nomoney:

Giddy up!

Try a lhama...lol had one up mine today! Cute but evil protective creatures..and not even her baby she was protectin! Hey paso..can i hire Noel as my nanny? lol

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Try a lhama...lol had one up mine today! Cute but evil protective creatures..and not even her baby she was protectin! Hey paso..can i hire Noel as my nanny? lol

You know what you daughter thinks about llamas.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You asked her if she wanted to come see Bo when he got here from TN..she rolled her eyes at you and asked if you were joking... :lmao: