Omg!!!

M

Mousebaby

Now what do I do about this huzzy bird of mine?? She is one horny little....

I got it! I got it! By George I got it! I'll give her to Toppick!!! Kill two birds with one stone! (no pun intended!) :killingme

M

Mousebaby

Got more pics for Paso!

Attachments

• Medusa's Scorpling's.jpg
    Medusa's Scorpling's.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Medusa's baby.jpg
    Medusa's baby.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 183

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
OMG that is too cool..now quit frucking with them and put them with momma...You better be nice to mine..Have to think of a good name..my turtles are names Sam and Ella....:whistle:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I've heard scorpions can get preggo in swimming pools. :shrug:

Did you leave them alone, unsupervised?

K

Kain99

I got pregnant like that once...... They called me Mary for years. :lmao:

M

Mousebaby

I've heard scorpions can get preggo in swimming pools. :shrug:

Did you leave them alone, unsupervised?

Are you talking about with Toppick or Unix? Cause Medusa has not been around a male Scorpion for over a year. I have no clue how this happened. I feel like driving up to dudes house (I just happen to remember where he lives) and clocking him right in the kisser for selling me a loaded Scorpion and telling me she was less than a year old! :mad:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Are you talking about with Toppick or Unix? Cause Medusa has not been around a male Scorpion for over a year. I have no clue how this happened. I feel like driving up to dudes house (I just happen to remember where he lives) and clocking him right in the kisser for selling me a loaded Scorpion and telling me she was less than a year old! :mad:

A "loaded scorpion"! I don't think I've heard that term before. :lmao:

If I had to make a choice, um, er, uh, I wouldn't pick on Unix. I've known him for a few years, and he only seems to prefer anal sex with turtles, so I'd have to rule him out, Ok? :killingme

M

Mousebaby

A "loaded scorpion"! I don't think I've heard that term before. :lmao:

If I had to make a choice, um, er, uh, I wouldn't pick on Unix. I've known him for a few years, and he only seems to prefer anal sex with turtles, so I'd have to rule him out, Ok? :killingme

Um okie dokie! :twitch:

Well I'm outta here, goodnight! :howdy: :tryingnottodreamoflittlescorpionseatingmeallnight: