Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think Mike Tyson lives here…

C38E7310-467E-4A4C-8B81-E494D7A48928.jpeg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They paid for repairs and hounded him for months for him to pay for the new tires they put on. He refused to give them anything.
They'd have been smarter to give him free tires for life just so he didn't tell everyone what happened.

:lol:

Grumpy

Southern Tire became Granados....I swear I didnt do it.
I've steered clear of them for years, had a car inspected up there. They failed me for a minuscule nick on the serpentine belt and wanted $167 to put a new one on. I left there and went to the autoparts store, bought a belt for $26.95 and put in on in the parking lot(luckily I had some tools with me)..25 minutes later I had a passing inspection and I told them I would never bother them again.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've steered clear of them for years, had a car inspected up there. They failed me for a minuscule nick on the serpentine belt and wanted $167 to put a new one on. I left there and went to the autoparts store, bought a belt for $26.95 and put in on in the parking lot(luckily I had some tools with me)..25 minutes later I had a passing inspection and I told them I would never bother them again.
They do have to follow the state guidelines, but something like that is utter bullchit. One of my vehicles went through, except for the third brakelight was out. Instead of driving out, buying a bulb, and installing it, I just gave the inspector a little gravy and had them change it.