On the Subject of Lashes

drivingdaisy

Eye makeup has gotten so crazy in the past 10 years. I remember in high-school and in college my natural lashes looked like most people with mascara on. Now eyelashes everywhere are super long super volume and even super fake. Now even I have to wear mascara.

sockgirl77

I've switched to Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Waterproof Mascara now that I'm wearing makeup more frequently and it works great! :yay::yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've switched to Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Waterproof Mascara now that I'm wearing makeup more frequently and it works great! :yay::yay:

This is what I like as well. Used to use DiorShow but got tired of that price tag. Falsies is just as good.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I love my bare escentuals volumizing mascara..it goes on soo smooth, the color is very dark, and there are zero clumps or flakes. It makes your lashes look dark and full, without looking like you have 5 coats of spray paint on them. And if you fall asleep in it, it doesn't flake off the next morning.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Depending on the offense, the miscreant may receive up to twenty-nine lashes, administered with the cat o' nine tails. This is acceptable for all offenses except for mutiny, sabotage, and treason, which are punishable by walking the plank or being hung from the highest yardarm.

Depending on the offense, the miscreant may receive up to twenty-nine lashes, administered with the cat o' nine tails. This is acceptable for all offenses except for mutiny, sabotage, and treason, which are punishable by walking the plank or being hung from the highest yardarm.

I had the wet noodle used on me... :ohwell:

sockgirl77

:roflmao: