One of us needs help..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Say a little prayer...Or just keep Tazs husband in your thoughts he was taken today to the hospital with an apparent heart attack...keep him in your thoughts and prayers..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Taz has had a hard day she is headed to bed...she will tell us more later...she said he is being monitored now...He was out riding with us last weekend..:frown:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Say a little prayer...Or just keep Tazs husband in your thoughts he was taken today to the hospital with an apparent heart attack...keep him in your thoughts and prayers..

OH NO... keep us informed... Taz :huggy: let me know if you need anything! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Prayers sent...

I am happy to read he made it to the hopital and is under care.... I lost my big brother this past May to a heart attack. He never made it to the hopital.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
twobit said:
I'm not the praying type, but I hope he comes out of this okay.

Dont have to be just keep him in your thoughts...spread some sand burn a candle anything.. :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:flowers: Taz you guys are in my prayers. Glad to hear your husband is in the hospital where they can monitor him and make him better than new.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Just talked to Taz hubby is stable...had some problems again in the hosp 3 am last night...they are now thinking it is NOT a heart attack but an enlarged heart from Rocky Mountain spotted tick fever...He is now waiting the cardiologist. I will let you know when I hear more

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!
My goodness! That's terrible. But, I guess that's better than a heart attack. I hope he gets the right treatment that's needed. What awful timing. Their son is getting married in a little over a week. More prayers being sent.