One of us needs help..

Tazgirl

Brought him home 1/2 hour ago. I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It was not a heart attack, thank heavens. He has had Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick fever twice now in the last year and they think his problems stem from that. He has to have a stress test and if that goes well then the doc said he could go to the wedding. So again thanks for all the wishes.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Tazgirl said:
Brought him home 1/2 hour ago. I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It was not a heart attack, thank heavens. He has had Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick fever twice now in the last year and they think his problems stem from that. He has to have a stress test and if that goes well then the doc said he could go to the wedding. So again thanks for all the wishes.

:flowers: great to hear... good luck on the stress test..

nanstime

Tazgirl said:
Thank God he is ok and now its time for you to sit down and relax your mind.Go get a glass of wine a good book and jump in the tub and tell hubby take care

Colliegal

Glad hubby is back home and on the mend. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please extend my best wishes to Jason on his impending wedding!