"one person's loving gesture is another person's instrument of egregious patriarchal oppression,"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The wife cleaned the house, baked cookies and ordered pizza for her husband and his friends.​

There are no two ways about it—Marina really went all out by most people's standards. After she meticulously cleaned in preparation for Max's friends' arrival, scrubbing toilets and emptying garbage and tidying up the living room, she then went to the kitchen to make even more magic.

Not only did she bake chocolate chip cookies for Max and his buddies, but she did so from scratch—no dough in a tube here. She also set up popcorn and beer in the living room and ordered the guys pizzas—after she cleaned the kitchen, of course.

As one TikTok commenter quipped, "I'd need 10 to 15 business days" to pull off what Marina whipped up in an hour according to her video caption. And for a lot of us, this is all well beyond what we'd be willing to do for ourselves, let alone our partner, let alone our partner's friends.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You have to feel sorry for people who have never been truly loved. There were many times in my life when I gave up my precious free time to make sure everything was just right for an event that Wifey had planned. When you love someone, you just do it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How would the internet even know that she *checks notes* cleaned her house and made cookies? How does something like that go viral and why on earth would anyone bitch and cry about it? There are like 8 billion vids on TikTok, how on earth did this one get so much attention??

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You have to feel sorry for people who have never been truly loved.

Ate up with feminist rhetoric ... back when we were dating, my wife used to be chastised by bco-workers for enjoying beer and wings at hooters with me or telling me to go enjoy a board game night with the guys

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There are like 8 billion vids on TikTok, how on earth did this one get so much attention??

because progressives hate traditional gender roles .... and they all gather their pitchforks and torches to vilify this woman for her choices

Progressives trash talking this woman's choices has the Streisand Affect ... amplifying this woman's basic message

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
because progressives hate traditional gender roles .... and they all gather their pitchforks and torches to vilify this woman for her choices

Right, but how did they even find this needle in a haystack in the first place?