Online marriage and dating help.

would an advice topic be of value?

• My God, you are so good to offer this,, yes, yes, yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Yes, but only if there is a female on the panel too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • um,, sure, I like to read what other people are suffering from.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • screw you you ignorant bastard,, but I will still give you green for offering.

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
Having so many years experence in the art of dating, lying,, I mean, discussing issues, and marriage, I am willing to aid others with problems that come up in their every day relationships.
I must note that I do not have any book learning on the subject, but from what I have learned from another un named poster, education is not a requirement to performing a job. You only need desire.

So, I place this poll here to see if it would be appreciated to have some expert advice on the very relationship issues that you are dealing with on a day to day basis.

this advice would be free and honest, but I must include a disclaimer that states I will not be responsible for any medical bills incurred due to the actual use of any advice I may give.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
bcp said:
this advice would be free and honest, but I must include a disclaimer that states I will not be responsible for any medical bills incurred due to the actual use of any advice I may give.
Then don't advise getting it on with household appliances.:yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
Wickedwrench said:
Then don't advise getting it on with household appliances.:yay:
Oh damn,, you werent the one that took that joke about the electric mixer being used as a masterbation device seriously are you??????

if you are,, sorry,, did you ever recover from that?

K

Kain99

I have relationship advice! Never scrub the hubby's shower out without gloves! :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
bcp said:
Having so many years experence in the art of dating, lying,, I mean, discussing issues, and marriage, I am willing to aid others with problems that come up in their every day relationships.
I must note that I do not have any book learning on the subject, but from what I have learned from another un named poster, education is not a requirement to performing a job. You only need desire.

So, I place this poll here to see if it would be appreciated to have some expert advice on the very relationship issues that you are dealing with on a day to day basis.

Thank you, but we already have an advice column.

bcp

In My Opinion
K_Jo said:
Thank you, but we already have an advice column.
[PRIVATE TO K_Jo] PSSST I was kinda really just slumming for the green for being an ignorant bastard.. I really didnt expect that I would be asked to give advice...K? [/PRIVATE TO K_Jo]

Oh, I didnt know that, sorry.:killingme