Opening Night..Colts vs Saints

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Andy Marquis is probably stuck between :drool: and :lalala: at Olbermann scolding himself as the "Worst Person in the NFL".

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Of course I want the Saints to win but Hubby has Addai in his fantasy league. So I am cheering for the Saints to win but Addai to get lots of points.

TD for Addai!!!! But now the Saints are losing. This sucks!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Was last season a fluke for the Saints or is Indy's defense that much better? NO's O line looked like a bad high school team...woeful.

rack'm

Jaded
DoWhat said:
My bookie ain't happy right now.

Me win $$$

Someone was dumb enough to actually bet on the Saint?? :killingme

They actually did fairly well until after half time....sounds like the skins. :lol:

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
He didnt have a great game passing that is Manning I am talking about. 18/30 eh, so so for him

thedoug

fedex said:
He didnt have a great game passing that is Manning I am talking about. 18/30 eh, so so for him

The first half he threw behind Wayne 3 times, behind Harrison once and over Dallas Clark once. It took him a while to get his groove but once he did it was a fantasy scorefest for me. Between the Saints play calling and the line it was a horrible game. Brees had no time and most of the time Indy didn't even send in an LB, their front 4 was just too much to handle. Even when the line did give him some time they weren't sending anyone deep, they might as well have had 3 TEs in there.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
I think Manning is an amazing quarterback, and makes the best in game changes I have ever seen quarterbacks make.