Opinions for Dr. Jean-Marc Voyadzis

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Hi folks - I received a Tricare referral to Dr. Voyadzis and was curious if anyone has been treated by him or can offer any opinions.

The office listed is 10401 Hospital Dr.
Clinton, MD

Thanks very much in advance.
*I have Googled him & come up with lots of info, but no opinions.*

Background - Have had tingly fingers/hands for awhile, then pain moved up to lower neck/shoulder area & it was so bad I wanted to cry.

Got an MRI at St. Mary's - indications are possible C4-C5 disc compression; cervical spinal stenosis; degenerative disc disease;Spondylosis; and lastly, even Lyme Disease (?).

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Thanks much!:howdy:

hi seabreeze I was wondering how you made out with this Dr. I have had 3 lumbar epidurals and the first one worked for about 3 weeks and the last two did not do anything so I was referred to him for surgery.. Do you have any information that could help me . thanks TC

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Hi TC, unfortunately, I haven't followed up on my referral due to numerous personal events that took precedence. I still need to go see him, but haven't been yet. Sorry, I can't offer any opinion yet.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Hi TC, unfortunately, I haven't followed up on my referral due to numerous personal events that took precedence. I still need to go see him, but haven't been yet. Sorry, I can't offer any opinion yet.

that'S OK I have an appt sept 17th I am in soo much pain I am calling tomorrow to see if I can get in any earlier.. I can not stand living in this pain I hate the whole word right now .. I ride horses and don't know if I will ever ride my horse again ... will let you know my opinion when I get done.. thanks TC

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm

well I met him on the 17th and I am going in for back surgery the 29th ..he is very nice and has a great bed side manner..

luvscats

I'm now having low back pain and have an appt with Dr. Voyadzis tomorrow. I'd really appreciate any feedback you have regarding this doc. Have you heard of any negative feedback? Thank you

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
hi seabreeze I was wondering how you made out with this Dr. I have had 3 lumbar epidurals and the first one worked for about 3 weeks and the last two did not do anything so I was referred to him for surgery.. Do you have any information that could help me . thanks TC

The neurosurgeon I worked with always said, "If you operate on the back for pain, you get pain." But that was 30 years ago. I'm sure he's not operating any longer. Good luck.

MichelleLea

Bumping this to see in anyone Dr Voyadzis has treated has long term feedback.

Dr. V. Did my double cervical fusion about 3 years ago and all is great. Screws, plates and cadaver bones are all perfect. Keep in mind that after any kind of spinal surgery it doesn't mean you can go back and bounce around like you used to (roller coaster etc). You still need to take care of yourself and be sensible about any strenuous or sudden movements.

I totally recommend him.:howdy: