Opinions needed on BBQ grills.

Papi4baby

Fiesta! I think it is also like one of the few left that are made in America, there's another brand but i dont remember who they are. :yay:

mrweb

Iron City
Bustem' Down said:
Oh, I'm a purist when it comes to charcoal. I never use lighter fluid. I also like to get the charcoal chunks when I can instead of briquettes.

I was looking at one (Weber I think) at True Value in Solomons. It had propane to start the charcoal and a bin type thing to empty the coals into.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
The weber kettle type of grills will close up air tight. When you're done, close the vents and the charcoal goes out. You can re-use the charcoal from your last cooking, Just add a few new briquettes, squirt on some lighter fluid (the right kind Dems) and you're good to go. :yay:

Just like making sure the weber kettle grill is not stolen goods from an ex and then flung out the car window later... do I have that right asp?

Absolutley the best steaks I've done were done over ironwood or mesquite coals. If youwant to keep it real don't even use charcoal.

limblips

PREMO Member
Wally World has a grill that I bought after much research. If propane is your choice, this is the best buy I have found. Stainless steel, bronze burners, side burner and an infrared burner to do rotisserie. I bought the Grill "J" from WW, $398 plus tax. The rotisserie burner is awesome (last grill had one too), will never own a grill without it. No flareups while cooking and you can even set a pan under the meat to catch drippings and self baste.