Opinions On Deer Populations In SoMd

itsbob

I bowl overhand
greyhound said:
This is just a thought....keep in mind I really don't know a lot about how the deer move.

ok...could the increase in the wild turkey population have any impact on the deer population in your area?
If you see any Deer at Wal-Mart buying Turkey fryers, we may expect an increase in the deer population..

and a decrease in the turkey population..

greyhound

itsbob said:
If you see any Deer at Wal-Mart buying Turkey fryers, we may expect an increase in the deer population..

and a decrease in the turkey population..

Maybe the turkey are eating the deer... :whistle:

JustynSayneBand

greyhound said:
This is just a thought....keep in mind I really don't know a lot about how the deer move.

ok...could the increase in the wild turkey population have any impact on the deer population in your area?

No, I don't think I would say that. I have seen the deer and turkey feeding together in the fields with soybeans, and the turkeys will walk right under the deer, I don't see where either species pays any attention to the other. Turkeys are kinda like stuck-up snobs from what I've seen. Seems like they get along pretty well together to me, I've actually got some pictures of the deer and turkey eating dinner together.

greyhound

JustynSayneBand said:
No, I don't think I would say that. I have seen the deer and turkey feeding together in the fields with soybeans, and the turkeys will walk right under the deer, I don't see where either species pays any attention to the other. Turkeys are kinda like stuck-up snobs from what I've seen. Seems like they get along pretty well together to me, I've actually got some pictures of the deer and turkey eating dinner together.

Oh well...so much for my theory that the turkeys are eating the deer!