Oppenheimer

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We saw it this afternoon on IMAX, which is probably the way to go since there are a lot of intense explosion special effects. Unless you don't like intense explosions, then see it at home when it comes to Netflix.

Good movie. I knew who JRO was, of course, but not much about him other than he was the head of the Manhattan Project and "father of the atom bomb". It's loooooooong and could have had an hour lopped off fairly easily without missing anything, but still compelling and well acted. I only fell asleep for a few minutes - the recliner chairs get me every time. :)

And since I saw that with Monello, he has to see Barbie with me. :dance:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We saw it this afternoon on IMAX, which is probably the way to go since there are a lot of intense explosion special effects. Unless you don't like intense explosions, then see it at home when it comes to Netflix.

Good movie. I knew who JRO was, of course, but not much about him other than he was the head of the Manhattan Project and "father of the atom bomb". It's loooooooong and could have had an hour lopped off fairly easily without missing anything, but still compelling and well acted. I only fell asleep for a few minutes - the recliner chairs get me every time. :)

And since I saw that with Monello, he has to see Barbie with me. :dance:

I wish I was down there - I'd go see Barbie with ya! :bann: I'm going with a couple of GFs - we're just waiting for one to get back from Vacay. I've got my Barbie Cat Eye sunglasses ready for the photo booth pics! :diva: :biggrin:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Some friends and I went to the Jetty about a month ago to see The Reagan Years and this guy was there - all decked out in his Ken outfit. As you can see the guy in the background was like WTF?! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Collage_2023-07-26_07_59_09~2.jpg
    Collage_2023-07-26_07_59_09~2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 68