Opposing gay marriage 'isn't unfairness'

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

(Since girl on girl action is still okay to most homophobic guys, right? Can I make that assumption?)
... the girl/girl kiss/makeout is equally wrong in my eyes, ...

I confess that I am not against the girl with girl.

It is the guy with guy that I object to.

And it truly irritates me that Women come out publicly cheering on the homosexual cause when it is NOT the same equation with Men.

Men and Women are NOT equal in this regard, and the females demand things that the male homos do not really want.

As like in the military the "Do not ask and do not tell" was a very suitable defense for Men in the military, while it was Women who it hardly affected were leading the demand to end that sensible rule.

Men and Women are different, and so male and female homosexuality are significantly different too.

:coffee:

rubberbandheart

I confess that I am not against the girl with girl.

It is the guy with guy that I object to.

And it truly irritates me that Women come out publicly cheering on the homosexual cause when it is NOT the same equation with Men.

Men and Women are NOT equal in this regard, and the females demand things that the male homos do not really want.

As like in the military the "Do not ask and do not tell" was a very suitable defense for Men in the military, while it was Women who it hardly affected were leading the demand to end that sensible rule.

Men and Women are different, and so male and female homosexuality are significantly different too.

:coffee:

What in the world are you talking about?

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

What in the world are you talking about?

You really put me on the spot with that question, because you do not note anything specific.

The thing I was referring to is that there is a difference between Men and Women.

I know you say you are "Gay" so I wonder as just how Gay you must mean.

The Men and Women are different, in that the Men have their differences and the Women have other differences.

:blushing:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Many people..very many people..have been posing that exact question or variations of it (an astonishing number include the acronym "WTF"..) since the day Jimmy learned to write.:buddies:

Can he write by hand? Or is a keyboard the only conveyance of expression?:popcorn:

StoneThrower

Whats Your Agenda

We know... we know...

Hey Dude,
Jimmy's screwed up enough, but why do you post something as if he said it when he didn't?

Or are you just that hateful and mean spirited that you need to stoop that low? Seems pretty low trying to paint him in a worse light than he already is.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Hey Dude,
Jimmy's screwed up enough, but why do you post something as if he said it when he didn't?

Or are you just that hateful and mean spirited that you need to stoop that low? Seems pretty low trying to paint him in a worse light than he already is.

I agree,
you should meet up with War and kick his ass,, lord knows he needs it, and when you get done with him Im sure he will change is mind. I think he must suffer from little man syndrome

warneckutz

Hey Dude,

:smack: This is the internet! Believe everything, trust nothing... or something like that.

I agree,
you should meet up with War and kick his ass,, lord knows he needs it, and when you get done with him Im sure he will change is mind. I think he must suffer from little man syndrome
:bawl: It's that Napoleon Complex.